Why am I not connecting to cards?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 737 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Hello. I think the problem will be in the CAID filtering. Are you using cccam protocol ... true ?! Or are you using the another protocol ? Do you have access to the server and to the client, both of them ? If you have access to the server, check the CAID on the server. Of course, check the client's CAID filtering too. You haven't listed all the configuration files, so it's hard to help you.

• Hello Thanks for the reply.

I do not own the server.

These are just public servers I connect to. Most are OK but some connect to 0 cards.

I do not do any CAID filtering.

Here is example server config

Code
    [reader]
    label=******
    protocol=cccam
    device=******
    user=******
    password=******
    cccversion=2.3.2
    group=1
    ccckeepalive=1

It could be that these servers are bad, I do not know. I just thought I would ask in case it is a config issue my side.

Thanks,

Chris

• Do you also use the "oscam.dvbapi" file with the CAIDs priority definition ?

Why don't you contact the server administrator ? He tells you how to set it up to suit it as he has it filtered.

What's wrong in your OscamWebif at LiveLog ?

////EDIT:

If this is not a CAID filtering error, try deleting all "nodeid" records from the Oscam configuration (file "oscam.conf" or if you have them also from the "oscam.server" file) or just comment them with "#" at the beginning of the line. Also, try to delete or comment out the "preferlocalcards" entry in the "oscam.conf" file. Maybe there is a problem with non-functional reshare (in your place or in other clients).

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!