OScam freezes on HD51

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,208 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Have fun, fanboy... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• After installing Mgcamd you should have default config files with comments included, in the folder "/usr/keys" (respectively "/var/keys") but with some strange extension. Remove the extension if there is any and edit then configuration as needed. Of course, the neccessary files are:

"mg_cfg":

////// EDIT:

Oh no... I have a mistake in config :)

B: { 06 } is for Enigma2 (Dreambox) / mipsel, but you have an ARM chipset. For the ARM chipset, I don't know what to do for a number. So try autodetection.

"newcamd.list": (if you use the newcamd protocol - what you're using)

Code
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = hostname-or-ip-addr port username userpwd 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
  • Thanks for the reply, this is everything that is in the mg_cfg

I dont understand what you mean by 'extension'

• Nevermind, user who told me to try PurE2 i would say its still an experimental build.

Couldn't even get CrossEPG to work it crashes and mgcamd requires modification upon installing it.

It probably has something to do with the mg_conf and there's not even a clear tutorial i can find for it.

• But I have already mentioned in the code TAG, in the post above, what to change in the Mgcamd configuration. OMG.

• I didn't write anything about copying. Find and edit as needed.

• Who is "we"? The brainless, spiritually lazy, disinterested lot? This is not for you, fanboy. Travel well...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Who is "we"? The brainless, spiritually lazy, disinterested lot? This is not for you, fanboy. Travel well...

NO, i actually was getting on well with the image, though there is a few issues i started to get on the near end of the set up.

There isn't much documentation or tutorials which you could help me with.

I also googled for solutions and found very little support for the image.

We need more details on setting it up imo.

CrossEPG requires modification from what i been told and this just causes complication.

So no everything is not supported properly.

• No, actually: you are wrong on EVERYTHING you have written and yet you are LOL-ing here, dismissing things before you have studied the issues even minimally and so on and so forth. I hate the "LOL thang" but I'll make an exception in your case: LOL indeed!:tongue1:

MastaG is not just any old "user" here and neither am I, we know what we are saying and we have really good reasons why we say things!!! We put some time and effort into it and it's not like we're without any talents... but OK....

PurE2 and everything connected with it is more or less pretty darn well supported - in some detail, step-by-step type of support, especially by yours truly... Unless you have mislaid your spectacles on top of your head again... You don't even have to search beyond this forum FCOL... but OK...

CrossEPG is nothing to do with PurE2 team - it always was full of bugs and that's just how it is... There seems to be no helping it, despite some valiant efforts to improve it... I have given up on EPG plugins generally, to be honest. Whatever EPG comes with the provider is fine by me... But OK... (Jens might help you out on this one, I gave up on this plugin long ago...)

OSCam EMU works fine in our machine (as in "yours and mine", since I have the same OEM => H7S)! Lately there was a wobble with the German package but it's being worked on... Otherwise, the best of the lot, period! But OK, you have it all figured out so these superficial "judgements" keep flying...

MGcamd as well - tested, the same as all of the other CamDs! All you need to do is - KISS strategy - put your C-lines in (cccamd.list - you even get an example of this file with MGcamd settings files, so it's really easy... but OK...) - and basta! Nothing else! No need to mess around with any of the other files. The author is like that, he sorts it all out, regardless of the settings file, whatever they are like, you just put in the C-lines... I have written about it on this forum, too...

d2e85a74.jpg

a6e2f3cea5dad539f.jpg

35efe998263e2860642dbc49c.jpg

"PurE2 is experimental build" - don't you have any self-control, no reflective capability, to at least know that one is NOT to pass a high-handed judgement like that WITHOUT having made ANY REAL EFFORT regarding its structure, how it functions with the major plugins you mention etc.?:eye roll: Honestly, would you wanna be dismissed out of hand as a person or as a professional, without the person judging knowing you at all?!? Would you deem this to be a fair assessment of you and/or your capabilities, without even minimally establishing basic facts?!?:quiet:

Jesus Marx wept...:wtf1:

• Thanks for the info but you didn't mention anything about N lines on mgcamd, so the setup still remains a mystery.

• "....to me!" This is what is missing in your sentence... And generally speaking, the way you put things is missing any qualifications, and that incenses me...

It isn't a mystery to the rest of us: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=N+lines+in+MGcamD&t=ffsb&ia=web

For instance:

Mind, it's weird you or anyone else would use MGcamD when OSCam EMU is functioning as well as it is... but OK...

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!