Working Oscam emu 11517 all Boxes

There are 82 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 42,134 times. The last Post () by lhmed.

• Can someone help me about this problem there is no way that I can connect to my MCS server with this oscam

There is something from log file of oscam in box

Code
    2019/04/30 17:42:40 61E6B71B p   (reader) cccam_server [cccam] connecting to xx.xx.xxx.xxx:15000
    2019/04/30 17:42:43 61E6B71B p   (reader) cccam_server [cccam] connect failed: Connection timed out

With Mgcamd everything its normal

Box is VU+ Zero, image OBH 4.2 and the version of MCS is r69

Thanks in advance

Hi;

very important = add or edit this line

inactivitytimeout = -1

example of reader:

[reader]

label = MGcamd_server

protocol = newcamd

device = host,port

key = 0102030405060708091011121314

user = user

password = pass

inactivitytimeout = -1

reconnecttimeout = 5

disableserverfilter = 1

connectoninit = 1

group = 1

• Server is Multics r69 and this is reader and I tryed what You wrote but still cant connect to server I realy dont know what can be problem....

Code
    [reader]
    label                         = cccam_server
    protocol                      = cccam
    device                        = xx.xx.xxx.xxx,1200
    user                          = user
    password                      = paswwd
    inactivitytimeout             = -1
    group                         = 1
    cccversion                    = 2.1.2
    ccckeepalive                  = 1
  • The server should respond with a cause. No with the timeout error (what is error message from client - localy installed oscam reader). You probably have the wrong IP address, blocked firewall, wrong port, or something similar. Try the PING command, that is, if the server (host) does not have ICMP / IGMP and other packets disabled for better security.

It would also be nice if you had access to a card server and would get a LOG from there. It's pretty bad if you don't even have access to a card server.

What kind of softcam is exactly on the card servers ?

There's such a question that why don't you try the newcamd protocol ? :) Try a newcamd protocol, otherwise I don't know.

• Hello.

I can't get to work this oscam (11517) with my receiver:

- Receiver: VU+ UNO 4K SE;

- Image: Black Hole 3.0.8.C

What I did - I downloaded from this post file 'data.tar.gz', extracted 'oscam' from folder 'ARM' and replaced it with 'oscam' file (currently working) in receiver. After that restarted receiver but getting black screen.

Can You, please, help me to set up this oscam on my receiver? What I'm doing wrong?

Thank You for help/advices!

• Code

1. [reader]
    2. label = cccam_server
    3. protocol = cccam
    4. device = xx.xx.xxx.xxx,1200
    5. user = user
    6. password = paswwd
    7. inactivitytimeout = -1
    8. group = 1
    9. cccversion = 2.1.2
    10. ccckeepalive = 1
    11. disablecrccws = 1 add this line.
  • ritvarsl :

You probably used the wrong type of binary file ... before you run it for the first time you should test whether the file can be run directly in Shell, preferably with the "--help" argument for the help listing. If the binary does not start, it is the wrong binary for your chipset.

It would be right to stop the oscam service first (for example via Shell: killall -9 oscam). Only then copy the new binary. You can also check the file attributes (it should be "755" in Total Commander's FTP client).

Nino.73:

If you overwrite a file either via FTP or directly via Shell in the Linux set top box, the file attributes will be retained. However, if you delete a file first and then copy a new file there, you need to set the attributes again.

Anyway, the user or admin can verify that the execute attribute is set correctly, very simply using the command: ls -l /usr/bin/oscam. If there are 3 times "x" in the left of the list, then it's okay.

Rather, I think an inappropriate binary was used.

The user did not "install" a new Oscam, but just "overwritten the binary file" with a new Oscam. This means that the configuration for Oscam as well as the path to the config directory remain original. All the arguments used in the Oscam Launcher remain the same. Only the binary has changed and nothing else.

• Code

1. [reader]
    2. label = cccam_server
    3. protocol = cccam
    5. user = user
    6. password = paswwd
    8. group = 1
    9. cccversion = 2.1.2
    10. ccckeepalive = 1
    11. disablecrccws = 1 add this line.

here is another who asks the same question then disablecrccws = 1

if the card is your local you are receiving a line so you do not need to add this option this option must be added if you have a sky de disablecrccws card = 1

no if you have a line or a share

you just have to put on your oscam watch photo

that's right if you don't have a local card

1. [reader]
    2. label = cccam_server
    3. protocol = cccam
    5. user = user
    6. password = paswwd
    8. group = 1
    9. cccversion = 2.1.2
    10. ccckeepalive = 1

or option photo 1 or option photo 2
    because your card is not local

• Hello friends, I inform you that the Openpli 7.1 Firmware in Vuplus Solo 4k already has Cccam ready to work, but in the user bin it is necessary to change the name to insert this CCcam2.3.2-de.arm after only CCcam is Restart the Box and ready to go

• What you write Phoenixx can automatically do bash-script, even run directly from the github website of my profile :).

- the bash script:

https://github.com/s3n0/e2scri…am-new-version-updater.sh

- command-line:

wget -O - -q --no-check-certificate "https://github.com/s3n0/e2scripts/raw/master/oscam-new-version-updater.sh" | bash

But first I want to know what Enigma he uses. Because there may be minor differences - for example, the difference in the type of softcam trigger used in a particular Enigma, or the difference in non-existent some libraries that are required for Oscam and may be missing in older Enigma (libraries or compatible symbolic links).

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!