Working Oscam emu 11517 all Boxes

There are 82 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 42,065 times. The last Post () by lhmed.

• cosy:

What about trying an alternative Softcams feed server (it will be included in your Enigma plugins).

Softcam Feeds

You can try any Softcams-feed extension as theoretically. But most of them are specific to a particular edition of Enigma (which you haven't mentioned !), as the included IPK packages also strive for compatibility when using the GUI.

However, if you don't need GUI support in MENU (via RCU), you can use your own bin-file installation.

Tutorial : How to install softcam (OSCam/CCCam) manually, if you hate ipk packages

Why do you want to use the IPK package for softcam installation ? IPK packages are limited to a specific chipset and also to a particular Enigma.

IPK packages are for stupid secretaries whom the director of the company instructed to install a new YouTube plugin for example :-D after brewing coffee. You would certainly be able to handle the manual installation procedure. Anyway, the problem is not installing softcams, but unfortunately their correct configuration!

• dopo aver installato il file ho convertito cccam in osmcam m inserita nel file oscam server ma non ho luce? da cosa dipende si deve configuare pure oscam user? come ?

• Its better to use cccam file for ccam and switch cccam to oscam with the ipkg installer for enigma 2

First try to connect Oscam or Socam-emu with webinterface lanadres:8888 or 8081 to connect with webinterfaces

Then save the rights to 755 chmod 755 /etc/tuxbox/config.*

Start the Oscam wizzart to make emu if you want Status -> Reader add reader protocol Emu with config files (look at the forum for example)

Also when you finish Add reader protocol cccam thats the protocol to read c lines

Example Add Protocol cccamreader discr cccam adres , divice cccam adres group 1 lb 100 save emm unique share global , block unknown

Inactivity,reconnect,request timeout 40 sec maxhop 3, reshare -1 want emu 0 , keepalive 1 Read tiny.cc/v1ppfz

• Hello! Any chance to help me trough team view to instal oscam 11517 on DM900 uhd, Openoli 6.0?

Thank's in advance!

• #

Hi s3n0.

I have DM900UHD 4K with OPenPLi 7 installed.

Telnet command:

wget -O - -q --no-check-certificate "https://github.com/s3n0/e2scripts/raw/master/oscam-new-version-updater.sh" | bash

When running this telnet command, will my OSCam always update to the latest version?

Or do I always have to install with the IPK installer file?

I appreciate your information.

Thank you.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• lunetoo :

Why don't you install Softcam directly through Plugin-MENU? OpenPLi supports Softcams directly from its own feed server.

If you just want to update the oscam binary file itself, use for example my script. Unfortunately, OpenPLi does not use the latest versions of Softcam, but only those versions that are already debugged and verified by users. This means that the latest versions are not always stored on the OpenPLi feed server.

Melgas :

Hi. Yes, this script is used to update Oscam binary files in the "/ usr / bin" folder. First, the new version is detected. If there is a newer one on the Internet, your Oscam will stop and it will be downloaded from the Internet and then only the binary file will be overwritten. Then, Oscam starts again (according to the command line, including the original arguments).

For example, if you want to use Oscam-Emu, you have to download the bash script and edit it before using it.

• Melgas:

Open the script file and read it (after downloading the script to your disk or you can read it directly on my github profile directly). LOL. There you will find what you need to change.

It is also possible to change the script content via the "pipe", directly via the "sed" command before it is sent to Bash and the downloaded script content is executed. For example:

wget -qO- --no-check-certificate "https://github.com/s3n0/e2scripts/raw/master/oscam-new-version-updater.sh" | sed 's/REQUESTED_BUILD=.*/REQUESTED_BUILD="oscam-trunk"/' | bash

I emphasize that my shell-script is just a simplified shell-script to install a feed-source to download Softcams in Enigma OpenATV (http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed), from an unknown developer - I assume it is someone from the OpenATV team, maybe SpaceRat?

• Thank's for replay. Softcam is allready installed from plugins menu. I like to install version 11517for Sk De. As i understand the 11517 version can be done modifiyng something in originaly softcam files? (i managed by my self to replace the original image frim DM900 Uhd with openpli vers. 6 but modyfing something in original files i thinkit's too hard for me... lol... 🤣) If you are willing to do this for me trough Team view i will pay you something trough PayPal).

Thank's in advance!

• lunetoo:

As far as I know, OpenPLi already uses a functional version of Oscam, which can also work with SKY DE.

Discussion thread for setting SKY DE can be found here:

SKY DE

However, I recommend reading the whole discussion or at least the last 2-3 pages from this discussion :).

For SKY DE you need to set / change the following (my older post in a different forum thread):

oscam with .de support

The shell script what I mentioned will rewrite only the Oscam binary file. Your configuration will remain unchanged.

• An interesting script ... and yes, "feed" was written by me.

Two suggestions:

• You can also wget "feed" to /tmp, then "source" it using ". /tmp/feed" and call the functions from it, rather than duplicating it inside your script.
    • It is highly recommended NOT to replace any existing oscam-binary that could be from feed, because if it comes from the feed, it could get updated (= overwritten) from there as well.

I.e. do not use /usr/bin/oscam-smod, /usr/bin/oscam-stable, /usr/bin/oscam-trunk, /usr/bin/oscam-emu as names for own or manually updated oscams. Use something genuine, like oscam-own, oscam-mine, oscam-s3n0 or whatever instead.

Just "/usr/bin/oscam" (Without anything appended to it) is fine on OpenATV, there isn't and there will not be (in any foreseeable future) an oscam that has no appendix on OpenATV's feed, but I do not know about other images, like OpenPLi.

Receiver/TV:

• Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@LG 65" OLED
    • GigaBlue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@Samsung 32" LED
    • 2x Vu+ Solo² / 465GB & 230GB / OpenATV 6.3
    • DVBSky S2-Twin-Tuner PCIe@Samsung SyncMaster T240HD (PC)
    • TechniSat SkyStar HD 2@Medion 17" (2.PC)

Pay TV: 4th Empire propaganda TV, Redlight, ORF, HD-, Sky

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

• SpaceRat:

Exactly. Not every linux set-top box has the same libraries, directories, linux kernel, etc. so not always an Oscam binary will work in every Enigma. However, in the case of OpenPLi and OpenATV, which are almost identical and there are not many differences, binaries must always work. Problems can only arise with an extremely old version of Enigma, in which a user of a set-top box uploads a new Oscam, or vice versa, when a user of a set-top box uploads an old version of Oscam into a new Enigma. Libraries and directory structure in most cases have Enigma (OE2.0-based) the same. Major changes are made mainly in the new OE2.5 and later (original Dreambox software). However, I will not take a look at them.

One more thing... don't you plan to change the regex using sed, in your shell script "feed" ? :-P Here I asked for a change: OpenATV SoftCam Feed Discussion Thread. Then I unfortunately forgot to use your nick in my post to see my post.

• I remember the request, but was extremely busy this year.

Lot's of stuff left on the to-do list, but I might have a look at it later.

Receiver/TV:

• Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@LG 65" OLED
    • GigaBlue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@Samsung 32" LED
    • 2x Vu+ Solo² / 465GB & 230GB / OpenATV 6.3
    • DVBSky S2-Twin-Tuner PCIe@Samsung SyncMaster T240HD (PC)
    • TechniSat SkyStar HD 2@Medion 17" (2.PC)

Pay TV: 4th Empire propaganda TV, Redlight, ORF, HD-, Sky

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!