Test and tell: PurE2 for Formuler...

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,755 times. The last Post () by onur1995.

• PurE2 image for Formuler 1 to test...

http://pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?dir=6.2/TEST/

Do tell, please... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hi Gorski

Downloaded direct from test images on pure2 results as follows

In each case same usb stick used. Pure2 image is detected on usb stick and on pressing ok display changes to say flashing, usb stick light begins to flicker signifying activity, after approximately 3-4 minutes activity stops on usb stick and nothing further occurs display remains at flashing. Leave for 20 minutes and still the same. Then using same usb stick and formatting between each test succesfully flash open atv 6.2, open pli 7 and openix 5.2.040 in each case display is the same as pure2 test and usb stick flickers for 3-4 minutes before ceasing activity. The difference being after around 15 seconds of inactivity from light on usb stick, the display changes to say booting and the other 3 images continue to install wizard. After sucessfully flashing the other 3 images I tried again with the pure 2 image using the same usb stick that worked with other images and another so far unused stick both reached the 3-4 minute mark and failed to progress further. Hope this may be of use to you

• Thanx!

Hardly, when one doesn't have the box to check it all with, in some detail...

This kind of thing occasionally happens - on various boxes - and then... who knows... we'll see...

P.S. You have no other USB stick?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• I can see the difficulty involved with working blind and appreciate the team attempting what does not seem possible to me. It does appear to do something when attempting the flash as after the failed attempts whichever image that was on the formuler previously fails to boot. Then I need to reflash to another image to make box work again. Please convey my thanks to the team for trying to create an image for this little receiver. PS yes tried 2 usb sticks already and now on 3rd with same result

• Shame... Let's hope it can be overcome, in a blind mode...

• Asked the devs... ;)

Additional cable required for it: "232 [9 pin cable] or ttl"...

• A Turkish user in Formuler section reported it working just fine...

• As mentioned in other thread finally have this installed and all 3 tuners are recognised with good signal quality on each. Channels scanned and all channels found and playing fine. Most of plugins I use such as autobouquets maker and epg importer also vpn plugin install and work well. The only problem so far is with the fnc plugins, when you find your stream and ask to play it fails with the message Error the media player2 with sub support is not installed please install it. Media player 2 is installed and is found when choosing to remove extensions, also can be found when using dream explorer and navigating to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/mediaplayer2 as per screenshot

99ca4dbf26c8ff.jpg

Have uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled media player 2 and rebooted again but still get same message as attached

dd0d9.jpg

Edit the problem exists on all of my receivers as of today, Olm displays same fault on edision os mega and zgemmah7s and also 123 movies blue screen crash complaining about subtitles (same issue as olm it appears. Plass seems ok.

Edited once, last by 1999gtv: extra info ().

• Never had that problem. Try reinstalling the lot.

Before that, try Service App > Exteplayer3 - works?

In some FNC plugins you can choose which player is the default one...

If one installs all (but 2 German [Filme and Serien]) FNC plugins installed (in my case, this is what I do) one gets ServiceApp and SubSupport installed...

I also install E2iPlayer and Kodi - how about those two?

• Seems as though issue I had was not specific to the Formuler 1 and has been fixed with the latest updates for olm etc. The latest formuler 1 image which has made it's way into the general Pure2 image download section works perfectly and flashed first time from usb. Can't fault the image and thanks to all the team at Pure2 for making it possible on the Formuler1.

• master G

Added the Label Test Images

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!