CCcam 2.3.8 mips

There are 139 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 83,010 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• hi, when I install the cccam 238. I see two both the 232 and the 238 on var / bin, but it stops me not showing me any channel on the sat, as I do thanks

hi, when I install the cccam 238. I see two both the 232 and the 238 on var / bin, but it stops me not showing me any channel on the sat, as I do thanks

• Hello,

I try CCcam 2.3.2 and 2.3.8. and not working at all.

I use VU+ zero HD, BH.

I use test lines and they alwyas work fine 1 day, but now when I try to make SKY DE work, now nothing is working.

Instal CCcam, restart, even put this

ccam.cfg

DISABLE EMM: YES

EXTRA EMM LEVEL: NO

• I don't want to praise Oscam and condemn Cccam, but why don't you try Oscam? Cccam software (softcam) is a lightweight software. Nowadays Cccam itself can do a lot of things, but Oscam is better. Oscam software (softcam) has more features. It can also be a server for the future if you need it, not just clients.

Oscam is more popular than pure Cccam and of course Oscam also supports cccam protocol + other protocols: newcamd, cs357x, cs378x. Oscam has better internet support than Cccam. Oscam uses a lot of people and at the same time reports all the mistakes. Unfortunately, Cccam doesn't have many fans. Oscam, therefore, was the first to solve CWs problems with its source code, SKY satellite provider.

I don't insist that Oscam will solve your problems, but you can try it.

• I watch CPU usage very often - especially on ordinary MIPS 750MHz processors (the set top boxes that currently sell most - with Broadcom chipset). Use of CPU resources at oscam service moves at a ridiculous boundary of negligible 1% - 2% (satellite card mode IRDETO, card clock 600 MHz, internal UNI-reader). If you say otherwise, I expect real comparative tests and results on clients - on set-top boxes.

And if you want to share the card, it is not intended for any Cccam and you should not use a set-top box for this purpose. You need Oscam to share the card, on the desktop PC.

• ferez:

Octagon SF8008 is ARM v8 architecture, so, find and use the Cccam for ARM architecture. ARM v7 compiled binary files for set-top boxes are backward compatible with the new ARM v8 architecture, but not for sure, not for 100%. Sometimes it is good to try out more versions for ARM v8 architecture.

Oscam on Octagon sf 8008

• Yes exactly. Oscam version 11521 was released - both for mipsel and arm architecture. But the problem with the SKY DE provider in the case of CWs packets has been resolved in several versions backwards (11517 - 11518). Of course, I'm writing about Oscam, because Cccam is a little bit different - he has his own stream of development and is taking code from other developers. In my opinion, the best softcam is Oscam, but I do not want to impersonate anyone else. Every administrator uses softcam, which has already learned well and has good experience with it.

• CCcam 2.3.8 crashes when zapping channels on newenigma2 image.

Changed to 2.3.2 r3 Works fine but to avoid freezing on some packages...

DISABLE EMM : YES

EXTRA EMM LEVEL : NO

As stated above and restart receiver :thumbup:

• ho cccam 2.3.8 work for amiko alien 8900 I have image openpli 7.0.ho image is good for this stb.who is the location for cccam in binary.If you have backup for my stb sent me.Thanx.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!