Unable to open AFN channels

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,071 times. The last Post () by newleader.

• Hi everyone,

Firstly I'd like to thank the forum for providing so much support to folk like me that is relatively still new to Enigma2 and softcams. I've just installed a 90cm motorised dish and using an Octagon SF8008 receiver on OpenVix. When setting up the box I installed the Alternative Softcam Manager which set up most things out of the box that I wanted such as Oscam-EMU and CCCam. However, I'm unable to open the PowerVU AFN channels at 9E. I've left the box on one of the channels for around half an hour but nothing has appeared yet, so I'm guessing something is not right.

The Oscam version that was included in ASM was r11507, is this sufficent enough? These are the most recent entries in the log file if it helps. Do I need updated keys or should it auto roll?

I appreciate any assistance :)

• Thank you!

I have tried to update Alternative Softcam manager by downloading the following file 'oscam11517_arm_emu' and adding it to /usr/bin/cam but now Oscam isnt starting at all, even after a reboot. I've obviously done something very wrong.

• looks like something is wrong... the bin file.

try to download and replace it manually...

but... there are not any more the emus in the openvix feed? (menu/plugins/green button/ emulators) ?

• Thank you, unfortunately not. The openvix feed only gives me much earlier version of Oscam-emu.

I tried manually installing 11517 and even though my receiver installed it fine, I couldn't reach the webif page (I checked oscam.conf and correct port was used as well as IP range). None of the config files were being recognised either.

I've now reinstalled the Alternative Softcam Manager and im back to version r11507. Will this version be sufficient for BISS keys or does r11517 have a new format for them?

• This version of oscam doesn't load on my openatv box.

Vuduo2 with openatv 6.2 . Old version of oscam work and open discovery on 0.8w and 4.8e but doesn't work on 9.0e afn.

This version of oscam doesn't start. Is any way to make this work.

Best regards.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!