Dreambox One Ultra HD

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,270 times. The last Post () by carminuccio70.

• 1df8e1e039a8494.png

dc98d3d36e92935090b4e.png

dc98d3d36e92935090b4e.png

c6b0e6707f48a8d0cc58f9.png

f10dcac7d7df111ccb19c5.png

ebda9b8585392e3ce11.png

Dreambox One Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X Multistream Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Dream Multimedia has returned to its strengths and built one of the most powerful boxes on the market. Outstanding features and plenty of resources make the One Ultra HD with 53,000 DMIPS the fastest box in the receiver market. Due to the two permanently installed tuners, WLAN and Bluetooth, the box is suitable for virtually any application. For USB devices ports with the two standards USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 are available. The expansion of the memory is easily possible through the built-SD card reader. Playback of HDR and HLG content is a matter of course for the high-performance set-top box, as well as the playback of H.265 (HEVC - High Efficiency Video Coding) encoded content. For example, To be able to offer the streaming server also wirelessly with a stable connection in the network, a MIMO-capable dual-band WiFi (2.4 / 5.0 GHz) is integrated in the system, for the wired integration into the domestic network a Gigabit network connection is available. Despite the enormous computing power of the Dreambox One, it works silently, because it has a sophisticated passive cooling system and therefore no additional active fans / fans are needed.

Streaming Server:

The Dreambox One Ultra HD can be used as a streaming server for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets as well as for computers or clients such as Android sticks or other Enigma2 devices.

A suitable network environment allows reception on the road and on the move.

Control via smartphone or tablet:

With many apps, the box is completely controllable via tablet and smartphone.

Media Server:

The Dreambox One Ultra HD can provide recordings, videos, music or pictures as a media center for the whole house. Supported protocols for this are DLNA and UPnP.

plugins:

The receiver can be adapted with plugins to your needs, additional functions such as weather apps, media management, various user interfaces (skins) and a huge selection of plugins for almost any situation are available.

Highlights of the One Ultra HD:

6-core processor

53 K DMIPS

MALI-G52 GPU

2 GB of DDR4 RAM

16 GB Flash

2.4G / 5G MIMO WLAN

Bluetooth 5.0

1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0

HDMI 2.0

Gigabit LAN

4K UHD

MPEG2

Video output up to 2160p

HEVC H.256 & H.264

Smartcard reader

SD card reader

S / PDIF

Web Interface

Tuner options:

DVB-S2X Twin Sat SiLabs Tuner

Control:

DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS

unicable

Basics:

Automatic and manual channel search

teletext

EPG

HbbTV

Supports IPTV

Gaming function

expandable with free plugins

further equipment:

including IR remote control

Dimensions:

173 x 96 x 35 (WxDxH)

Available from 20.05.2019

• Is there really no option to install a Hard Drive at all or am I really just missing something ? I've read all the details a few times, don't see any option to install a HD anywhere ?

They can't be that stupid to not include the ability to install a HD can they ?

• Is there really no option to install a Hard Drive at all or am I really just missing something ? I've read all the details a few times, don't see any option to install a HD anywhere ?

As long as it has 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, it is good enough for hdd.

As long as it has 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, it is good enough for hdd.

USB is rubbish compared to having proper HD support.

It's just not good enough.

Can't believe they actually really did not include an option to install a HD as otherwise the box looks ok.

• well I haven’t use either an USB HDD or internal for more than a year... every option I normally watch on TV are available right now online...

what I worry more is the internal space and what I see so far, 16gb should be enough...

but at the end, it depends on what you do with your boxes.

• I guess so.

I use a HD in the dreambox for movie storage which Plex then accesses to share the files, along with using as Transmission Torrent server so I can use the mobile to download torrents direct to the Dreambox HD without needing a PC being on.

I also use the HD as a NAS for backing up photos and files from my own mobile + family members' phones doing the same.

So a HD is important for me anyway and USB is too slow, especially for multiple access.

I would've upgraded to it otherwise, oh well.

• bom dia, alguem pode me indicar qual imagem coloco nessa box ? nao estou conseguindo fazer funcionar o android. tem alguem que pode me ensinar os meios para que faça funcionar, nao estou conseguindo;.....Detalhes

• bom dia, alguem pode me indicar qual imagem coloco nessa box ? nao estou conseguindo fazer funcionar o android. tem alguem que pode me ensinar os meios para que faça funcionar, nao estou conseguindo;.....Detalhes

Translation via Google - Good morning, can someone tell me what picture I put in this box? I'm not getting to run Android. There is someone who can teach me the means to make it work, I am not achieving;..... Details

---

I've no answer as I don't use the box, maybe someone else might though...

• USB drives used to be relatively slow, but technology has moved on. If you get an external HDD that is genuinely USB3 (or a USB3 to SATA convertor), it will not be slow. USB3 can transfer data much faster than a spinning rust HDD can read or write data, and you will see no difference in speed between a USB3 HDD and a SATA drive.

So a HD is important for me anyway anyway and USB is too slow, especially for multiple access.

I would've upgraded to it otherwise, oh well.

• Witam

Mam pytanko dla użytkownikow tego pudelka. Jak ręcznie dograć mu cccam....? Jakiego rodzaj plik musi mieć rozszerzenie...?

Pozdrawiam

bartek

• kto cccam używa ? Wgraj na Dreambox One oscam z konfiguracją ci pomogę jak potrzeba.

Please use oscam on this box when you need setting .conf I’m will help you if you want.

example oscam config are in Filebase by .atari.

• cześć

Dziękuję za odpowiedź. To pudełko nie jest moje. Używam oscam, ale na drugim polu.

OK, zasugeruję właścicielowi to pole, że musimy używać oscam, ale kiedy instaluję

wczorajszy obraz z oscam nie działa, t: - / Instaluję we flashu ten obraz:

newnigma2-deb-dreamone po dreambox4k.com-2019-07-30-20-33.tar, ale.

Po instalacji katalog var / confi był pusty. Oscam został zainstalowany w menu emu.

Kopiuję pliki oscam, 6 plików do them, ale to nie działa.

by
    Który obraz polecacie na tym polu ...?

• Which immage you recommended for this box...?

Ten: openpli-enigma2-7.2star-dreamone_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20200526.rootfs.tar

jest całkowicie fałszywy: - / Rozdzielczość na nim, po instalacji jest na 570dpi przez hdmi: - /

Pozdrp

• Openpli is not for Orginal Dreambox One !
    you can use NewNigma, Dream Elite, Merlin and much more or DreamOS Orginal with GP4 plugin for extra feed !

In NN2 have you softcam Feed included Download oscam - modern from feed config are in /var/tuxbox/config

or you can use Dream Elite with Boxpirates Panel then download oscam for DreamOne and config from feed>> config directory are the same /var/tuxbox/config

you can use simple OScam config from Filebase here by .atari.

all this can you configure in oscam webIF!

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!