CCcam 2.3.8 Freezes every 10 seconds... this is fixed if changing... (on OpenPLi / OpenATV, etc)

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 26,392 times. The last Post () by Dominos791.

• I wasn't aware that I can add a Debug into cccam.cfg, I done now I have to wait till log file appear, I was trying to get it throu http: myip:16000 but I couldn't open page, though I can open webif but not with a 16000 port

Which log file should I send it?

does that making any sense?

• Thanks for that, but regardless if I use oscam.server with emu or without it keep freezing about every 70 seconds, I've got lines and they don't reconnect fast enough, but I'm open to all suggestion anyway I'm using config files on 2 boxes and I don't have any problem with my dm7080 but experiencing trouble with the dm920, anyway way when I checking oscam info they all green connected to cccam 2.0.11 but not connecting to CAID or EMC, I really be much oblige if you give me some advice

Refards

• I still don't understand where the problem is, sorry. You have some softcam-client, OK. So you should follow the server administrator's commands. From what I see in the LOG, you connect with multiple accounts to one server account. Follow the instructions given to you by the administrator of the softcam server. I can't advise you. I don't own this softcam server. I am sorry. If you share one connection to multiple users, the administrator of the softcam server can also grant you a BAN. Everything depends on the settings on the server.

• Hi

Thanks for your reply, I've got 3 lines so I put them to readers, I've converted them into ip address and also put them in original version which I've got them from administrator because they did connect very slowly on my dm7080, with your advice I've deleted 3 readers and now is working fine, thank you for your help

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!