CCCAM 2.3.8 for ARM and MIPS CPU

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 33,439 times. The last Post () by .atari..

• Buon Domenuca a tutti, problema OSCAM. Ho un decoder xtrend et 5000 che ho provato con immagini open pli, openatv, satdream con OSCAM senza risultato, c'è qualcuno che può aiutarmi? Grazie a tutti voi per il vostro aiuto

• Buon Domenuca a tutti, problema OSCAM. Ho un decoder xtrend et 5000 che ho provato con immagini open pli, openatv, satdream con OSCAM senza risultato, c'è qualcuno che può aiutarmi? Grazie a tutti voi per il vostro aiuto

hello mate,

the default language of the forum is English

posts must to be in English otherwise use international section

posts that are not in English will be deleted without comment

:taxman::english only1:

• Good Sunday everyone i would like information on OSCAM if possible, i have an xtrend et 5000 decoder or tried open pli, openatv, satdreamgr to no avail, if anyone can help me thanks to all sorry for the writing errors

• Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to install this CCcam on a STB with no CCcam already installed and getting the error "Sorry, your device does not have the proper EMU, postinst script returned status 1". Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Thanks for the suggestion however I'm unfamiliar to oscam and doing a quick research, it seems quite complex to configure. So I'd prefer to stick to cccam for now. Is it possible to update the emu instead?

In the meantime, I have tried to install a previous version of cccam (2.3.2) since it seems possible to update just by replacing the mips file. Surprisingly enough, 2.3.2 version could not be installed because it could not downgrade to the previous version! So I checked all the files and searched for any cccam file but I found none. However when I checked for installed packages, I found a softcam package installed. I don't know if this package was part of the original image or whether it installed itself as part of cccam 2.3.8. I also don't know if the emu is part of the softcam package however I wanted to try to uninstall softcam but I don't know the package name. If the emu is part of softcam, can anyone tell me how to find the package name so that I can uninstall it and try the previous version of cccam? Thanks.

• I don't know. It's the original image that came with the box. This is one of the reasons I chose this plugin as it is for "all images and all boxes". Is there a way to find out?

• How to install latest OpenATV 6.4

1. CCcam*.ipk to USB stick & install to box

2. Set in menu password

3. log in SSH (or Putty) into box (IP check info panel networks)

4. command line write mc (Midnight commander (some old box must install)), it's meed for edit and chmod

5. check that /usr/bin(CCcam_2.3..8 exist and /etc/CCcam.cfg (and of course inside right C lines) and set chmod (mc menu files) both full rights

6. test (quit mc) command line /usr/bin/CCcam_2.3.8 works fine (all crypto) channels now works

7. run mc and write /etc/cron/crontabs/root file first line reboot /usr/bin/CCcam_2.3.8 and press enter (if you write elsewhere, then not works)

8. Power off and on and test that cccam works. If not work then you have mistake in config file or crontab file.

tested with Tiviar and amiko viper latest box.

mayby crontab version is not best, but it works!

• Hi all,

I have cccam 2.3.8 installed and the German channels are not clearing , Receiver is a Technomate Twin 4K , I choose the .ipk download and ftped to the TMP folder and installed it from there, all went well , then I updated the cccam.cfg with my c-lines and all works apart from ske de ? All help will be appreciated

• master G

Set the Label from CCcam to ARM & MIPS

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!