No servers connected - this one has me whipped

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,544 times. The last Post () by chorfu.

• A couple of days ago just suddenly lost all server connections. Clients still connected fine according to csstudio. Been trying to solve this but now stumped. Port is open fine [canyousee.org], port forwarding rules fine [in router], internet fine [box can d/l from ts panel], cfg file fine [zero'd some problem lines], cccam fine [using 2.1.4], image is fine [reflashed + tried 2 different ones, same issue]..... so any suggestions fellas?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• so any suggestions fellas?

is the server set to DHCP - the i.P may have changed - i've had that before and been stumped for a while until i noticed - :feel_good:

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• :-) i've been through that a couple of times i tell you. but ya, the dhcp is set, so its not that. im really scratching my head coz its nevr happened like this before - usually its the clients not connected.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• Are you sayng that in csstudio your peers are still connecting to you but your connection to them is showing red? This statrted happening to me too in mid March.

I tried restating the Cam but it was the same. I noticed the debug.txt file was huge. I deleted it the restarted cam and back to normal.. I had a look at the file and the check.log file which shows this

*** stack smashing detected ***: /emu/cccam/CCcam.x86 terminated
    ======= Backtrace: =========
    /lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(__fortify_fail+0x50)[0xb75346d0]
    /lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(+0xe067a)[0xb753467a]
    /emu/cccam/CCcam.x86[0x8079555]
    /emu/cccam/CCcam.x86[0x8079a57]
    /emu/cccam/CCcam.x86[0x806955b]
    /emu/cccam/CCcam.x86[0x80bfb34]
    /emu/cccam/CCcam.x86[0x80bfca5]
    /lib/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0(+0x5955)[0xb76d9955]
    /lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(clone+0x5e)[0xb751fe7e]

I have a script to restart it , which it does but no connection to others until i get rid of the debug.txt

• thanks tom. this is exactly the situation. where is the debug.txt file stored?

Check in your CCcam config ¬ there should be your answer -
    You should find a line with exact location
    i have some Log files in Var/Log on my Vu Duo -

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• there's two lines that apply, but none of them point me in the right direction :
    DEBUG : yes
    #LOG WARNINGS : /media/hdd/warnings.txt

or should i set debug to no?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• [the joys of sat tv] as randomly as it started, my problem's been solved. the alleged solution? not installing cccam from the usual suspects in ts panel but rather directly from within the image. hey presto. don't ask me how or why this makes a difference. but it did.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!