fixed and motorised dish at same time VU+ Duo

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,710 times. The last Post () by scoobyjones1.

• OK, so I am eagerly awaiting my duo after having it recommended to me by members on here. I have a motorised dish as well as an old sly minidish. Is it ok to connect both? What settings would I have to change such as Usals or whatever for either tuner? I mainly want to watch and record UK programs but still want to view the Euro sats sometimes as well.

Also....what image do users recommend...Blackhole...Enigma2....which is the best?
    Thanks all...enjoying the forum. :feel_good:

• connect the fixed dish to tuner a setup as simple, single, 28.2 east, no. set the other dish to tuner b and set the tuner as you would any other usals motorized dish. as for the image there all enigma 2 based but you wont really know whats best for you until you try one or two.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• OK, so I am eagerly awaiting my duo after having it recommended to me by members on here. I have a motorised dish as well as an old sly minidish. Is it ok to connect both? What settings would I have to change such as Usals or whatever for either tuner? I mainly want to watch and record UK programs but still want to view the Euro sats sometimes as well.

Also....what image do users recommend...Blackhole...Enigma2....which is the best?
    Thanks all...enjoying the forum. :feel_good:

Scooby,

connect tuner A to your motorised and tuner B to your static....you would setup A with USALS and B as a single dish....

Imagewise...try BlackHole and ViX....I've used both and settled on ViX a while back...

When your Duo comes it will be easier to wade through everything so take your time, read through the forum as much as you can and when you get stuck, come back and we'll help you get cracking!

• Scooby,

connect tuner A to your motorised and tuner B to your static....you would setup A with USALS and B as a single dish....

This is how mine is set - works a treat with bh 1.7.2 @ the moment ! :sure:

Have fun .........

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!