PowerVu with DVB-C

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,790 times. The last Post () by dreamhost.

• Apparently PowerVu keys have worked with DVB-C in the past.

OScam log and preliminary test with dvbsnoop confirm that the signal is simulcrypted with PowerVu. Unfortunately I'm not able to dump a proper TS for analysis using dvbsnoop. Here is what I have been able to get so far: raw_ts.ts and record.ts. Passing these through PowerVu HomeEdition does not result in anything fruitful.

Now I plan to follow the procedure below.

1. Purchase a cheap USB stick like this.
    2. Use a software application like DVB Dream to dump full raw TS
    3. Pass the file through PowerVu HomeEdition and try to find the keys

Would this work?

• Here are my findings in case someone stumbles upon it later on.

I seem to have reached a dead-end (at least for now). "Experts" say there is no way to find keys for DVB-C PowerVu. Different reasons are (paraphrased) below:

1. DVB-C PowerVu follows different packets format compared to DVB-S, hence no tool will help at the moment
    2. It cannot be opened at the moment, just like 138E I-Cable system
    3. Cable providers seem to use "different" PowerVu system. No one is sure the channels can be opened since the "cycle is not completed" when analyzed

If anybody has more information or can help in this regard then it'll be highly appreciated!

Softcam Keys Support Forum

Configs, Downloads, Tools, Biss Feed Keys, Regular Feed Keys, Softcam Keys, Encrypted Feeds, Feed Hunter, Biss & Powervu Encrypted Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!