Filter out fake cards

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,582 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hey, Ive got my server set up and Ive added a free server Cline that I found online. But when I try and use a certain card from it my channels don't decrypt. Is this because the card Im trying to use on there side is actually a fake? Is there a way to filter out these fake cards?
    Edit:After doing some reading I see this can be done by changing the line, but still is there a way to detect all fake cards and have them blocked?
    Thanks

• Official Post

Hey, Ive got my server set up and Ive added a free server Cline that I found online. But when I try and use a certain card from it my channels don't decrypt. Is this because the card Im trying to use on there side is actually a fake? Is there a way to filter out these fake cards?
    Edit:After doing some reading I see this can be done by changing the line, but still is there a way to detect all fake cards and have them blocked?
    Thanks

These free clines you are finding online belong to genuine sharers who unfortunatley have left their servers open to hackers.
    There will be you and a thousand others trying to connect to the same line, i suggest you live up to your username ditch the cline and make a post in the free exchange section here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!