BissFeedAutoKey Plugin

There are 319 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 82,827 times. The last Post () by AYMENAC.

• hello sir this plugin not generate auto biss key of the channal we have to put manually key then its works

• hello sir this plugin not generate auto biss key of the channal we have to put manually key then its works

master G added a new file:

Hello Dear! this plugin support just reported feeds and some channels!

Does this works for 105E, 100.5 E .

No successful at the moments .

Your GUI colours are hard to read . Specially Icons for buttons not clear enough . It's great if you can correct this .

it works for 95% of reported feeds in 100.5E (C-band)!

You are right in related to GUI colours ! in new version(V2), we will see great changes in plugin skin and setting.

• Any chance of adding the ESPN keys to your Server for 15W ?

Just because I'm lazy lol and get fedup of adding them manually. No other reason than that, so its not a problem if you cannot add them.

• Any chance of adding the ESPN keys to your Server for 15W ?

Just because I'm lazy lol and get fedup of adding them manually. No other reason than that, so its not a problem if you cannot add them.

ESPN keys has already been added in to the server!

thx FaDeL®

• Hi dude.i have osmio 4k reciever,all works perfect but when i go to feed channel and i press ok to insert the key reciever stuck and only if i switch it off and power on then key works.is there a solution for this?sry for my english

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!