BissFeedAutoKey Plugin

There are 319 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 83,591 times. The last Post () by AYMENAC.

• Please Read this page carefully.

• Please, some one have BissFeedAutoKey running on image openAtv 6.3 box giga quad or openAtv 6.3 sf8008 cctagon, please give-me a litle help, I did make all details from this page, I find feeds then apears cw right key, at Biss feed Auto key but still did not open anny feed !

using oscam emu 11581-798, but not open feeds yet, some one with patiente to send-me a step by step , to see, were I´ve a mistake ! thanks a lots

• Please, some one have BissFeedAutoKey running on image openAtv 6.3 box giga quad or openAtv 6.3 sf8008 cctagon, please give-me a litle help, I did make all details from this page, I find feeds then apears cw right key, at Biss feed Auto key but still did not open anny feed !

using oscam emu 11581-798, but not open feeds yet, some one with patiente to send-me a step by step , to see, were I´ve a mistake ! thanks a lots

plugin is up, when you press "ok", What message appears? send screen shot.

• I think I´m already very close, I formatted the box again, now I have oscam trunk to see channells and oscam emu, just for try see feeds, and the same configuration (?) as recommended, (?) saw two diferent... did try both ! bbcs shows key but doesn´t open! feeds doesn´t open! some grais of sand plotting my job ! thanks momi133 for your patience with my unsuccessful atempt, the prints of what I did.

• This is a great plugin and most useful but from today this now crashes when its loaded in ATV 6.4 and also I believe in OBH too.

Crashlog attached.

I think IanSav has changed something in the way the image interacts with Nim Manger, but its not obvious what he's done so I would be banging my head against a brick wall trying to get them to revert the changes.

EDIT: Ok further info.

It only crashes when using my Cable/Terrestrial tuner, if I switch to the Sat tuner first then open it, its OK

• I am facing a problem .. it is not a problem but rather I am looking for a solution

I am reversing the polarity of the LNB

Horizontal becomes vertical

And the vertical becomes horizontal

And if I use the plugin (BissFeed AutoKey) it doesn't work

Is it possible to update the plugin to work with this method ??

ok! it's will be added in new version.

In previous versions, I have tried to solve this problem and again will try to fix it.

• hi, momi133 I was at the country house for a few days, today I back to the hobby, I find feeds and bissfeedAutokeys find the correct keys, I do ok , and a box crach, stays blue screen, it happens for five times, then box restart, then I press yellow, and the bissfeedautokey by nomi133 window appears, if I save information with green , a new window appears with all changes saved information, but never get image, I will try with my son´s box an octagon sf8008, to see if I have luky ! I send olso my oscam emu config for yoy see if okay

thank you so much.

• taday I´m at this level, I searched for feeds, and bissfeedAutoKey finds the keys, I do ok, or green, the place to insert the keys appears, I release the keys, it does not open, I go back to bissfeedautokey, there is the correct keys, this is make me crazy ! I just need a small step, I think, the boximage openatv 6.3 giga quad biss softcam.key is in /etc/tuxbox/config , user and pass at oscam emu config as I read here momi133 descrition, will this be my lost battle? of not being able to see feeds ! now box dont crach.

• taday I´m at this level, I searched for feeds, and bissfeedAutoKey finds the keys, I do ok, or green, the place to insert the keys appears, I release the keys, it does not open, I go back to bissfeedautokey, there is the correct keys, this is make me crazy ! I just need a small step, I think, the boximage openatv 6.3 giga quad biss softcam.key is in /etc/tuxbox/config , user and pass at oscam emu config as I read here momi133 descrition, will this be my lost battle? of not being able to see feeds ! now box dont crach.

why do you delete pictures? upload again!

• I miss to learn , how to do full screen picture

Please answer my question:

BissFeedAutoKey plugin is up, when you press "ok" or "green" button for the first time, What message appears? send screen shot.

Please be careful that when you press "ok" or "green" button for the 2nd time, Addkey plugin will come up.

• Warning: Plugin HOST suspended due to over-traffic!

Your account has been temporarily suspended, because you have reached 5.03 GiB of traffic usage and your monthly allowance is 5 GiB. The traffic counter is reset at the end of the month and your account will be restored automatically.

• Official Post

Warning: Plugin HOST suspended due to over-traffic!

Your account has been temporarily suspended, because you have reached 5.03 GiB of traffic usage and your monthly allowance is 5 GiB. The traffic counter is reset at the end of the month and your account will be restored automatically.

Popular plugin mate:laugh1:

• Yes its a very useful plugin. However after recent OE-A updates it now crashes in ATV 6.4 giving an error message of

ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '<body'

I've not looked into this, but in python you can do many things, but you cannot convert a string value not formatted as an integer, meaning you cannot convert a floating-point number in a string to an integer. In addition, you cannot convert letters to an integer (unless you are using letters with a special meaning, like “inf”).

To overcome this issue I would suggest that the author needs to convert the offending value to a floating point number so it can then be converted to an integer using float () and int () statements.

There are probably more instances that need converting in the plugin, but I would suggest the author starts with this line in the plugins code.

satposn = int(self.words[0].split()[0])

I hope these issues will be addressed soon, because as I stated its a very useful and popular plugin and I would hate to lose it for good. A quick look at the code shows me that in some areas the author does indeed use a float, but not in others. This is strange and I do not know what has recently changed in OE-A images to now cause it to crash, when previously the plugin code got away with it.

• Official Post

What are the reasons for stopping the plugin?

The plugin uses a server to host files that are used by the end user.

The server is a free one with 5gb traffic limit, the limit of 5gb has been reached this month, it will renew next month.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!