E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 271,484 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Wiziwig Wiz1 is working in the latest update alongside other fixes. However, due to the nature of the update and the changes made you will need to re-issue the WGET command to force a full re-install, OR if you are confident enough simply allow the latest update to come through (you should be now version 2019.08.24.01 after the update), ftp into your box and delete cmdwrap, duk and hlsdl files inside the bin folder and reboot box - this will force the plugin to reinstall dependencies.

5a936f7fb783f8f67514db6.png

• Mr. Softrix. Thanks for the guidance for Wiziwig Wiz1. I deleted cmdwrap, duk and hlsdl and install again through plugin. Wiziwig host now work.

About your fix in Web stream, beinmatch, live-stream and livetvhd still not working ( message No item to display ). Thank you for your hard work,

and make E2iStream plugin better.

PS

Filmovizija.vip has changed the domain, and redirect to new site https://www.milversite.live/

• beinmatch is hit and miss with feeds, i was testing and watching feeds on that server before release.

Ive left a few there as a personal reminder for the next fixes - im aware there are more issues in there as i think it wasnt touched for quite some time before i took it on.

Edit: Ive updated Filmovizija (thanks for the info), it will appear in the next update.

Edited once, last by Softrix: Updated info on Filmovizija ().

• Official Post

enigma1969 added a new version:

-Fixed some duktape issues.

-Wiz1 now works in Webstreams

-Fixed other hosts in Webstreams

-Removed no longer available hosts in Webstreams.

Thanks Softrix

• Mr.Softrix, thank you for explain about beinmatch and other problems. There will always be a new fixes, they are changing new domains,

parsers, and it's hard to keep track of it all. Thanks for update Filmovizija, and please can you read my post #138 about Filmativa.ws

issue with Sezona1.

Regards.

• Mr.Softrix, thank you for explain about beinmatch and other problems. There will always be a new fixes, they are changing new domains,

parsers, and it's hard to keep track of it all. Thanks for update Filmovizija, and please can you read my post #138 about Filmativa.ws

issue with Sezona1.

Regards.

Apologies, I originally read your post wrong and realised the issue the second time around... oops!

Ive fixed the issue here and everything is working fine (see screenshot):

04d78d5877ad8f7ddaf2.jpg

If you feel ike tampering you can fix the host yourself until I get an update out tomorrow.

Open up the hostfilmativa.py and replace the function "listSeasons" with my rewritten one:

Ive also attached the modified py file for those who dont like a bit of coding :)

For those who can wait, this will be in the next update which will be tomorrow now - im off out for a much needed few beers.

• Mr. Softrix, thank you very much, and you really a good man. I just want to help if I notice that some host or link is not working,

or is not working a long time. When I test a site on PC, I open Javascript for developers in browser, if exist some change in new

domain or parser. Big thanks for fixed filmativa host, and enjoy in beer.

• Official Post

enigma1969 added a new version:

044014.jpg

Thanks Softrix

• Cb01 domain is fixed in 20190826-r02 ( No autoupdate yet , version is released ). Mr. Softrix, I found in Tantifilm.eu host

should be add cercafilm.net and woof.tube new parser( for TV Series and some in Categories ). Also in Bs.to host which not work long time

should be add staticxx.facebook.co new parser.

Thank you.

• Il dominio cb01 è stato risolto in 20190826-r02 (non è ancora stato aggiornato automaticamente, la versione è stata rilasciata). Signor Softrix, l'ho trovato nell'host Tantifilm.eu

dovrebbe essere aggiunto cercafilm.net e woof.tube nuovo parser (per le serie TV e alcuni nelle categorie). Anche in Bs.to host che non funziona da molto tempo

dovrebbe essere aggiungere staticxx.facebook.co nuovo parser.

Grazie.

così mi consigli di attendere per l'aggiornamento, o meglio ho flash tramite Telnet?

MUTANT HD51 4K

• Ho trovato l'ultima versione su altri siti di forum e ho creato c / p su ftp (sostituisci con l'ultima versione). Fai come me, oppure attendi l'aggiornamento automatico.

Non provare nulla con Telnet.

Se hai un ipk, lo metto Info piega temp e installa come una normale ipk.

MUTANT HD51 4K

• Hey guys, I try to play an *.mkv video file h264 format with 1080p resolution from my NAS the first 2 minutes goes well after it starts freeze every 0.5 sec I tried to set buffering but doesn't help what could be else the issue?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!