E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 271,352 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Hi

I normally download movies so there is no buffering but lately I have noticed that the.movie keeps freezing or jumping, the stream seems okay, what can I do to rectify this, could it be to do with my G Streamer on Vix 5.2.045?

Hi, did you manage to get this fixed by any chance. I'm having a problem like yours. Using xtrend 8500 with openvix 5.2.45. Look movie 720 & 1080p play real choppy.

Anybody have any ideas.

Do I need to update a code or something?

• On osmio 4k(aarch64) e2isteam doesnt work,it doesnt download anything at 1st run like duktape ffmpeg etc.message popup and says this platform doesnt supported... Any1 with sollution on this?

Did you try to install E2iplayer,or and with it you have the same problem. If yes,then developers ( for both players)should fix aarch64 structure.

• On osmio 4k(aarch64) e2isteam doesnt work,it doesnt download anything at 1st run like duktape ffmpeg etc.message popup and says this platform doesnt supported... Any1 with sollution on this?

Did you try to install E2iplayer,or and with it you have the same problem. If yes,then developers ( for both players)should fix aarch64 structure.

No i didnt try ,cuz i think both are the same or similar.i will w8 for aarch64 fix.thanks for the answer friend.

• these custom updates which including the last update 25-09-2019 , was containing many fixes that any user can notice it more than 22-09-2019 updates , currently the author is not doing updates currently , but for those who still feel they are good with my custom updates , perhaps there could be an update soon but not sure coz no major worthy thing to be included or fixed , so u may wait for a long time till online updates & perhapse online updates will not include these fixes i included in my custom build ipk

• Hello dev,

Can you please update the host -> filmehd.net changed the address to filmehd.se ?

Big thanks

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream_20191009-r01_all

Code
     - Fix hdfilme german host.
     - Fix Cinemay frensh host.
     - Fix serienstream german host.
     - Fix Raiplay , webstreams & sports italian
     - Fix Filmehdse Balkan host.
     - Add back movie host 123movieshd.sc
     - Fix subprovider subscene.com.
     - updated TSIPlayer to version 2019.10.05.0 ,check log info section.    

notice

Code
    - ftp .ipk file to /tmp
    - install with following telnet command 'opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk'  , all required dependencies for plugin will be installe   d from your image feed.
    - E2 will Auto-restart after .ipk installation finished
  • Hello!

Thanx for this great plugin!

Also I must ask for help. I replace my old vuzero with osmio4k but now this plugin not work correct. I have just the same problems like the others. Is any solution exist..?

• Yep not working on Vu+ Ultimo 4k et Uno 4k BH image, not even appears in the installed plugins (green screen)

Have made the installation via the Menu: upload .ipk on tmp and Green -> Yellow buton then Manually install .ipk packages

Thank you for a fix

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• Hello, no updates? The project is no longer maintained?

This is true, project is no longer maintained. Who knows, maybe is dev of plugin busy with some other things in life.

If you use facebook see what they write there.

This is the first time in a while since Ive found the time and frame of mind to return to answer some posts.

Firstly, I don't recall abandoning the project nor have i even wrote that anywhere - such comments spread wrong rumors. Family issues have taken priority and therefore commercial work (and this project) are suffering currently - anyone on the fb group would know this already. I am not prepared to go into detail but I felt it necessary to respond and explain a little why ive not been around.

I'll be back as soon as I can.

CM

• take care of your family, thanks for your efforts.

• Mr.Softrix, thank you for taking the time to explain your current situation. I wish you all the best,to you and your family

with a return to the plugin when your time and opportunity allow.

Regards, Panda555

• Can anyone help me solve this problem, I get choppy play back on look movie on my xtrend 8500 box but not on my 8000 box.

Installed both with e2istream via tel net.

720 and 1080p pixel ates and jumpy.

Would I have to update gstreamer or ffmpeg manually in the 8500 box?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!