E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 272,529 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• fankoosh is not developer and for fix you'll have to wait other developers ( e.g E2iPlayer ) to do it. Try to do it yourself.

You have to change in aliases.txt gledalica.com to gledalica.net, and also in gledalica.py host change main url ( return to)

and Main url to gledalica.net . And don't forget restart the box.

Gledalica.net works if you make changes in aliases.txt and hostgledalica.py as I described. If you don't know the procedure ask me.

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream_20191026-r01_all

Code
            - Fix hoofoot and ourmatch.           
            - Fix twitchtv.
            - Fix Orthobullets.        
            - Updated 18+ contents.

notice

Code
    - ftp .ipk file to /tmp
    - install with following telnet command 'opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk' , all required dependencies for plugin will be installed from your image feed.
    - E2 will Auto-restart after .ipk installation finished
  • In Zgemma H9 Twin with PurE2, I installed E2iStream over E2iPlayer, updated it and restarted. Overall, it is pretty descent. It even has a working update...

But BBC iPlayer "Live channels" function doesn't work with Surfshark VPN (UK address), sadly ('Forbidden')... Anyone with a solution...?

Normal UK address is OK with live channels in E2iStream with Exteplayer3 no buffering... (and Kodi, btw)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Guys please answer me: it works on ArmV7 (Vu+ 4k) boxes ?

Have installed the version 20191009 and it seems there is a conflict with other plugin (AdultLive) >>> the e2iplayer not even appears on plugins list and the Adult live crash box (greenscreen), have unistalled e2i, adultlive, reinstalled and still the box crashed...

Cheers

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• Player works on ArmV7 core , but you are probably make problem with installation AdultLive plugin. Why are plugins in conflict, I wouldn't know.

Or maybe have some backlogs of AdultLive plugin.Check all again, and reinstall player from stratch.

• Crashlog:

Here in getUrl url = http://www.adulttvlive.net/channels/

content A = None

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action

res = self.actions[action]()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole/BhGreen.py", line 44, in save

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole/BhGreen.py", line 50, in run

File "<string>", line 324, in main

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 315, in open

self.execBegin()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 218, in execBegin

c.execBegin()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 81, in execBegin

x()

File "<string>", line 179, in passa

File "<string>", line 188, in pinEntered

File "<string>", line 224, in cat

TypeError: expected string or buffer

(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x96be4a08>>,('WizardActions', 'ok')) failed)

getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)

resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings

resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings

getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)

getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

• You need to update it first - within the Adult section, not the plugin as a whole...

I did both and it worked. PIN = 2470.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Gledalica.net does not work.

I went to check it, and work on me. What message you get on screen

No item to display?

Gledalica.net works if you make changes in aliases.txt and hostgledalica.py as I described. If you don't know the procedure ask me.

I know I fixed it in the Gledalica net, it worked for me for a couple of days, but now it's not working again

Here in attach is my two changed files for Gledalica. Replace it with yours.

• /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/hosts - changed the 2 files, Restart E2...

"No items to display" in E2iStream... Any ideas, please?

(Perhaps gledalica.pyo should also be deleted?)

• Should work on both players. I have E2iStream and work with those two changes.Gledalica.pyo remain and not necessary delete

only just needs to be replace .py file. Developers from E2Iplayer mostly changes or fix Polish hosts.

• Where do you live, m8 (I am in UK)? Do you use VPN? I do.

• Normal UK address - no go.

VPN (UK) address - no go.

VPN but Cro address - Gledalica works!

So, yeah, we now know, one needs a VPN in Cro (or so) to have it operational...

And yes, I'm from there, too... :)

Thanx!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!