E2iStream

There are 913 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 270,992 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• mark77

Unzip ipk file, then you will have data.tar.gz folder. Open with Winrar, and find in IPTVPlayer hosts. Copy cb01 and cb01.uno py file

example in documents. Then open py file in notepad, and change correct Main Url. But, this will not be enough as urlparsers

also need to be fixed ( known as mirrors as, mixdrop, speedvideo, upstream, akvideo, wstream etc..). Btw, most Italian hosts

as tantifilm, guardaserie, filmpertutti and other not works or partially works.

• cercare kodiondemand official site , funzionano tutti i canali film italiani con spiegazione ,come creare canale . su pc e firetv straordinario forse si puo caricare gli stessi canali su e2istream. basterebbero 3 o 4 ..io non so farlo

• Thank you for the clear answer Panda555,

Do you confirm that cb01 and cb01uno links don't works also for you?

I would like to learn, do you know how to modify and fix urlparsers too?

About cb01 and cb01.uno work only cb01.cloud ( now cb01.legal ) with supervideo and upstream mirror. cb01.uno ( now cb01.gallery

not work. For these host need to fix all mirrors. Hosts often changes domains, urlparsers and links ( mirrors ) and they need to be fixed

by programmer. For fix urlparsers you need to have knowledge about pythons and programming. Problem with E2iStream is because

it has not been maintained by developer ( Codermik ) for more than two months, and that's why more and more hosts wan't work.

In screenshot is cb01.legal

• nello74

Grazie della dritta, ho imparato cose importanti da quella guida.

Ho modificato l'host di guarda serie, ora mi funziona se vuoi te lo posto

Thanks, i've learned impotant things from that guida.

I've modified guarda serie host file, if you like i can post it.

Panda555

If I modify hostcb01.py in .legal (legal is not updated site, gallery yes) the supervideo and upstream mirrors says me " hosting .... unknown "

If I modify hostcb01uno.py in .legal it does not find even the home.

If i keep hostcb01uno.py in .cloud (updated site) it can't open akvideo, backin, mixdop, wstream mirrors. I thinked it was for the redirect to swzz.xyz but i can see in the file "

links = re.findall("href=['\"]?([^ '\"]+?)['\"]? target=\"?_blank\"? rel=\"[^\"]+\">(.*?)</a>", data)

#example: <a href="http://swzz.xyz/link/479Pq/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Akvideo</a>

"

so it should work (i just suppose i'm not a coder). Could be in urlparser.py the problem?

Thank you, i've seen altadefinizione works, better .cool, it's updated

• Yes, problem is in urlparser, because is not fixed more than one month. About akvideo, backin, mixdrop, wstream all these mirrors

have not be fixed for a very long time. Host cb01.uno have more redirects swzz.xyz - vcrypt.net - 4snip.pw - akvideo.stream.

All is checked on PC ( try to open these website, and check ). All these redirect need to know "add" in urlparser.

Please, can you tell me which player you use.

• What do you mean "all these redirect need to know "add" in urlparser" ?, in that file ( ex. for akvideo ) i can see "def parserAKVIDEOSTREAM(self, baseUrl): ...." i think this is the part that should be fixed, am i wrong?

I've seen you have posted issues on gitlab, can someone else ask Codermik to help us. May master G ?

Should be great if the owner or another coder can explain us how to fix, so we can fix by ourself and share, and keep this great plugin alive.

:| Don't know which player I use, eistream 2020.01.03.01 on trio 4k arm, in eistream setting i have auto on default movie player with or not buffer and also on alternative movie player with or not buffer.

• At first, maybe need to fix whole host, then fix or add as self.pp.parser swzz, vcrypt and 4snip in akvideo.stream parser. I'm also not a coder

but I think as you, need to fix akvideo.stream. Codermik is stopped to update e2istream,. Why, I don't know. In your e2istream settings

default movie player must be external eplayer3 without buffering.

Replace urlparser.py in libs, then it will work supervideo , upstream and speedvideo mirror for some Italian hosts

as altadefinizione01, cb01 and filmpertutti .

• Thank you for your urlparser, with it on cb01.legal choosing the same film you used yesterday and eplayer3 works only on Supervideo, but if you choose mp4 it gives error 127 (eplayer3 don't work correctly), it's ok if not choosing mp4. But if i change back auto insteed of eplayer3, it works also mp4. :) upstream and speedvideo still not. I think is your file that make work supervideo, not eplayer3. It's not a big problem, one mirror is enough. But cb01.legal is not update so unuseful.

The point is how to fix urlparser.py parts.

I will try to study it, maybe ask to someone too

• With or without using your file, on the same film, in auto, now works also upstream, not with eplayer3. But i can't see the green logo near the pause logo as in your first picture, that logo for me is always as the second picture. Is it because you open upstream with eplayer3?

Anyway, thank you, for knowledge, for your time, and to share your passion for these "things" :)

I've successfully modified host guardaserie, can i post it?

• Host guardaserie work again. You need to delete old guardaserie.py and pyo file, and copy new py file with new url in host.

Also is need to change in aliases.txt hostguardaseriespy in url guardaseries.productions. At the end restart GUI.

The strange thing is that works also if aliases.txt not is modified. Seems that could be called from hosts or other files, but probably is not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!