OpenPLi 7.1 Release Candidate

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,735 times. The last Post () by balosh.

• OpenPLi 7.1 Release Candidate is available for download and installation.

The release candidate is a pre-release test version, and will be publicly available for a short time only. Only install this version when you have backup, if you intend to test this version, and to provide feedback here. At this point we can not guarantee it is free from (serious) errors.

Once testing is over, any issues found are addressed and OpenPLi 7.1 Release has been made public, we will remove the release candidate images and their feeds. You will no longer be able to update, and need to flash the official release image.

We therefore suggest end-users should not to install this version, but wait for the official release instead.

• master G

Added the Label News
  • Hi every body.

After flashing openpli 7.1, I used satvenus panel to install emulators such as Gcam, Ncam 10 4 and oscam emu on this image.

It's installed with no error.

Unfortunately the emulators are not working at all.

What is the problem?

How can I fix it?

• Official Post

Openpli 7.1 images requires Libssl and Libcrypto install them first

They have them, but use newer versions. One of the older files had the heartbleed vulnerability. Be aware of what you are exposing your home network to.

Creating symlinks will resolve the problem. I don't understand why the makers of these cams force an older version as a requirement. Newer versions work fine. Even just adding a symlink in the post install script will do.

OpenPLi Team Images Support Forum ~ OE Core

OpenPLi Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!