Which mgcamd for Vu+ uno 4k se

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,782 times. The last Post () by gladix.

• Hi everyone,

just bought a Vu+uno 4kse and ive installed Open Blackhole on it, can anyone tell me which version of mgcamd to use as im struggling to get the ones ive installed to open any channels.

thanks for any help

• Official Post

All softcams for Blackhole works just fine with OpenBlackhole

Mgcamd For arm based receivers

Files with IPK you install with Green Button>>Yellow Button and then choose >> Manual Install IPK Package

Files with tgz you install the same way only choose >> Manual install BH Package

I have not use MgCamd for a long time but i guess thet the good old 1.35a is still the best cam

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Which mgcamd for Vu+uno 4kse?” to “Which mgcamd for Vu+ uno 4k se”.

• Code
    root@vuuno4kse:/hdd# opkg install ./enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.35a_1.35a-r0_armv7a-vfp.ipk
    Not selecting enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.35a 1.35a due to incompatible architecture.
    Unknown package 'enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.35a'.
    Collected errors:
    * opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.35a.

I don't know why they said the incompatible architecture arm base have many version?

if you know pls help me, thank you.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!