vu+ uno 4k latest oscam request for openatv 6.3

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,924 times. The last Post () by SpaceRat.

• I’m using the alternative softcam manager plugin with mgcamd 1.38. It loads and works fine but if I leave it for a bit and come back to watch it I just get a black screen. The ecms are still coming through and it doesn’t resolve itself until I fully reboot the box. Restarting the cam just shows the ecms coming through but just a black screen.

The reason I use this plugin is because it shows you the ecm details like the original softcampanel

Any ideas?

• The reason I use this plugin is because it shows you the ecm details like the original softcampanel

And so does the new softcam setup:

b54bb12f9a27.jpg

Going the hard way (Copy this or that to there, chmod 666, replace file bla with file foo, reboot, turn around standing on one leg, ...) will give nothing but hassle.

On OpenATV it's as easy as

1. Install the softcam feed (Hell, I wish you could skip this step, but for legal reasons you can't, OpenATV has to ship without).

2. Install a CAM of your choice from feed

3. Put your configs inside it

4. Enjoy

Receiver/TV:

• Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@LG 65" OLED
    • GigaBlue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@Samsung 32" LED
    • 2x Vu+ Solo² / 465GB & 230GB / OpenATV 6.3
    • DVBSky S2-Twin-Tuner PCIe@Samsung SyncMaster T240HD (PC)
    • TechniSat SkyStar HD 2@Medion 17" (2.PC)

Pay TV: 4th Empire propaganda TV, Redlight, ORF, HD-, Sky

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!