OpenATV SoftCam Feed Discussion Thread

There are 380 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 121,673 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Got back up and running thanks. Installed mgcamd and oscam on my uno 4k. One issue ive found is that i cant login to the oscam interface through webif i think its called.

When you put the ip address into a browser you used to be able to click on oscam web interface. Any ideas please?

EDIT:

Sorted. I installed oscam--stable from the feeds and it came back. It must be linked to the softcam version thats installed

• Webif port for all oscams is 83 (That's what was always set up in genuine OpenATV oscam IPKs).

An easy way to open the oscam webif is by going throgh the OpenWebif of the box itself:

5b0370.png

Receiver/TV:

• Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@LG 65" OLED
    • GigaBlue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@Samsung 32" LED
    • 2x Vu+ Solo² / 465GB & 230GB / OpenATV 6.3
    • DVBSky S2-Twin-Tuner PCIe@Samsung SyncMaster T240HD (PC)
    • TechniSat SkyStar HD 2@Medion 17" (2.PC)

Pay TV: 4th Empire propaganda TV, Redlight, ORF, HD-, Sky

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

• I downloaded mgcam from the feed but when i try these commands i get this error:

Code
    login as: root@zgemmah5:~# cd /usr/bin
    root@zgemmah5:/usr/bin# ./mgcamd
    ./mgcamd: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    root@zgemmah5:/usr/bin# 

but if i do /etc/init.d/softcam start i get "OK". Either way none of the channels are clearing. Am i missing a dependency or is the softcam the wrong architecture?

• From today softcam panel removed on updates https://github.com/openatv/eni…d9829f82e1c669270f5514c4a so if using softcam panel don't do software updates

Yes. The SoftcamPanel and the EMU files are no longer supported in OpenATV. However, there are other ways to boot the softcam in OpenATV.

Instead of the '/etc/*.emu' files, the bash scripts '/etc/init.d/softcam.<softcam-name>' are now mainly supported. Just make your own script or download the script from the internet to the '/etc/init.d' folder and rename the filename to 'softcam.oscam' (allowed extension at this moment are '.oscam', '.cccam' and '.ncam'. Then you will modify the bash script to make the configuration fit for your softcam (cccam, oscam, mgcamd, etc.) - if you know how to.

For example, you can also use my own autostart bash-script for Oscam / Cccam (also mentioned here - Tutorial : How to install softcam (OSCam/CCCam) manually, if you hate ipk packages)

wget -O /etc/init.d/softcam.oscam --no-check-certificate https://github.com/s3n0/e2scripts/raw/master/softcam

However, this script is configured to get the configuration files from the "/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam/" directory and the binary file is used exactly like as "/usr/bin/oscam" so, you need to edit the script "softcam.oscam" after downloading it from the internet, if you're using another yourself config-dir and path to the binary file.

You need to set the bash-script executability rights (alternatively, also set the binary file execution attributes again):

chmod +x /etc/init.d/softcam.oscam

Binary remains unchanged - installed from IPK package.

Then select your Softcam in the OpenATV MENU and confirm the changes with OK/green button:

- MENU button -> Info Panel -> Softcam-Setup -> press the left/right buttons to select your SoftCAM + then press the OK/green button to save changes

Done.

• Using your own oscam is even simplier ...

• Install any oscam from the feed (oscam-trunk, oscam-stable, oscam-smod, any will do).
    • Locate the file "softcam.<oscam you just installed>", e.g. "softcam.oscam-stable" in /etc/init.d and make a copy of it in the same place, changing the name of the copy to "softcan.<whatever you want your oscam to be named>", e.g. "softcam.oscam-own".
    • Once you select this new softcam "oscam-own" in SoftCAM Setup, it will start /usr/bin/oscam-own (so put your own oscam there) and expect its configs in /tec/tuxbox/config/oscam-own (So place your configs there if your oscam requires configs).
    • Once done, you can uninstall the oscam from step 1 again.

You can repeat this with as many copies of "softcam.<oscam you just installed>" as you like.

It will work for any oscam and most subvariants, definitely it works for NCam and most probably it works for doscam too.

Receiver/TV:

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

• Official Post

nextman, which image are you running please? Please say the series and date

The libcrypto compat 0.97 package is not built, so we will have to manually add the symlink if you are on an old image.

ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7

If you have a different libcrypto, i.e not 1.0.2, in /usr/lib we will have to amend the symlink.

I am sure the ones on the feed work, albeit with an issue without the manual addition of links.

• Can someone very quickly answer me these questions. It's getting confusing with hundreds of different posts everywhere on here and other forums.

I don't need any in depth answers. Probably just yes/No.

Just about to update my openatv to latest. What chaos if any is this going to cause me regarding cams.

Previously I have just manually installed softcam feeds 2 or 3.
    Do I need to install softcams universal 6? Or can I still use older ones.

I then usually download cccams 2.3 from feeds and manually install oscam ipk.
    Are both of these now in new feeds.

Are all server config files for oscam still the same as old or is there new formats?

I can probably hunt down the rest of the installation answers.

Ta

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• The old feeds became unreachable for many users, depending on their internet provider.

For that reason they were wiped, except the package for the new feed ...

... so if you install old feeds and perform an online update, your box will either get stuck (due to the feed being not reachable) or it will get an update to the new feed :)

Receiver/TV:

• So the only major change is feeds, which I don't really need as can quite happily do it manually.
    Am I correct in saying you have also now got rid of softcam panel.

For someone that reboots my box several times an hour, I don't really want to be telnetting into my box every time to start cams.

Time to backup my working image and have a play.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• New softcams use softcam setup. Menu, infopanel, softcam setup providing you have installed a newer cam from feeds. No need to mess around with scripts.

mgcamd/newcamd.list is unchanged and goes into the /usr/keys folder

CCcam.cfg goes into the /etc folder

oscam configs go into /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam name

• I use MgCamd with my own line and Ncam Oscam & CCcam for different things, with the old Softcam Panel all were working fine.

Downloaded from Softcam feed 4.3 r2 which contains MgCam1.45c Ncam 10.1 and Oscam-Trunk so had to move conf files in their folders /etc/tuxbox/config /ncam and /etc/tuxbox/oscam-trunk .......now ncam 10.1 is ok but not oscam-trunk.

MgCamd conf files were left in /usr/keys unchanged but now when I start the cam it has long frezees ( 15 seconds or more) of course replaced Mg_cfg (1.45c not working) with the old one( from 1.38d) 'cause some parameters were different . Any idea on what I need to change to set it right?

CCcam is ok as well , probably I need new conf files for oscam-trunk.

• If you want have old Infopanel and latest update of image do these;

1.Save old Infopanel on usb or comp

2.Update image

3.After update and reboot delete new Infopanel from plugin exstensions

4.Return old Infopanel and restart box

Enjoy!

And if you want cams from new feeds just make them scripts in old etc folder and delete in init.d and everything works!

• Hi.

Hope someone out there, can help.

I have a Mutant HD51, and everything works fine with the lastest Oscam "enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.523-emu-r796-arm+mips_all.ipk"

on OpenATV 6.2 older version of the version "openatv-6.2-mutant51-20190613_usb.zip"

If i update OpenATV 6.2 to the latest update 20190618 or newer, the oscam did not work at all. Neigher an older version of Oscam.

Is there any solution to solved this tiny issue, so i can use the lastes oscam and OpenATV 6.2 ?

Dunno what's wrong, everything have worked fine until know.

Hope someone out there, can help. Thanks :-)

• KiddaC

When i put this file "enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.523-emu-r796-arm+mips_all.ipk" to the temp folder, i can't activate the file from the softcam panel. Do i have to install from this location ? oscam configs go into /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam name

Softcam Feeds Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Softcam Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!