EPG YouTube Trailer & Translator Plugin

There are 61 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,131 times. The last Post () by fekryjr.

• If you'

unfortunately there seems to be no one that can bring us the Plugin back to a working state. very sad, i liked the Plugin very much. Can someone tell us an alternative working Enigma2-Plugin for watching movie-trailer out of the EPG?

If you're on Pure2 image , their IMDB fnc plugin works amazingly for movies and series trailers out of the Epg , unfortunately you won't get youtube videos , if the events in the EPG is sport , a documentary or any other sort of programs

• Hello , today , the plugin ceased to function
    The titles of the video are not appearing
    Pushing ok doesn't start the videos
    I hope someone give us a hand and fix it , it will be much appreciated
    KiddaC egj_soldier

Hello, have the same Problem (no Trailer works any more, Headline is missing and Trailer won´t start any more). Can you fix it please in a new Version of the Extension?

No one is interested as it seems .

The plugin is great and your work here too. Unfortunately Kashmir has died as I have read in other forum. I hope that someone continues to work on this plugin and corrects the errors. It would be sad if that did not happen. Also the Kashmir will not forget.

• thank you mate so much it worked now <3

• What is exactly working? Does the youtube trailers work? Or just the translation? When I change the httplib.py and restart OpenATV, then I had still no more results when searching for Trailers on OpenATV 6.2 (before changing httplib.py I had results but Trailers didn´t start and then at some point no more results). Can no one repair the plugin, so we can start the trailers again?

• I am afraid, only translation is working. Would be great if someone can bring the youtube-function back to life ... PLEASE

• Can you do this fix in other plugins as well? i face the same problem with the IMDB-FNC plugin
    box: vu+ uno 4k
    image: openatv 6.4
    skin: metrixHD

i am facing the same problem, only half the plugin window appears at the right side of the tv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!