Dinobot U5 Mini 4K softcam missed

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,458 times. The last Post () by Shay.

• Hello yesterday I did some software upgrade on my OpenATV 6.2 installed on dinobot U5 Mini and after that the softcam panel has disappeared and even if I've tried many different ipk softcam nothing is loaded again. When I launch ipk installer it finds some ipk on usb pen attached but after installing the result is always nothing installed. I've tried also to put with Filezilla ipk files on temp folder and tried to install from there nothing happens. How to recover a normal situation? I had softcam panel available with cccam 2.3.2 and related cccam.cfg file. Now nothing. Please help me

• I could succeed in installing alternative softcam manager arm 3.0 and from there start cccam 2.3.2 but with my cline on cccam.cfg that was working good now I have freezing picture. Maybe I should try some different cccam file but it is not easy to find some working properly with Dinobot Mini. I am very disappointed that every change with some upgrade gives only troubles instead of fixing some problem. Nothing available officially from Dinobot

• There are many posts all over the various forums outlining the new softcam process.

Some are very technical some don't have all the info in one post.

So I went through the motions and documented this new process here all in one simple post.

What am I up to? - My General Waffle Thread

Have a read of that post (#80). Follow it step by step

It should get you up ansd running again.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thanks KiddaC I did what you said and it's working now but it keeps freezing it never use to do that before if you have any advice or help that would be great

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!