Fewer new dm800 images

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,141 times. The last Post () by sync.

• Hi i have noticed that there are fewer dm800 releases recently why i wonder.There are lots of sunray,dm800 se releases but seems a trend towards leaving out dm800..Still waiting for dream elite 4.0 no news though.

• Official Post

Its not a case of less images being released as always they require to be patched with clone drivers probably more the case of the people who used to patch them have upgraded their boxes. What is needed is dm800 clone owners like yourself to start patching the images yourself then share the resulting backups with the community.

• Thanks for replies guys i think it is the case that owners move on to new boxes and develop images for the newer models because they are plugged in and readily available.Wish i could patch images but my knowledge is limited .I watch these pages daily and last clone image was 25th april for dm800.The best image to date i have found to be dream elite 3.0 not perfect but close.requirements are perfect working crossepg,picons,media playback and hdd mounting.

• Why is there a need to constantly upgrade ? Some of the older images are the best
    I find an image I like and that is stable, set it up the way I want and then leave it alone
    Everyone trying to upgrade to the newest image when the hardware in their box says the same, if it's working then just let it work ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!