duplicate user message in oscam

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,709 times. The last Post () by steve67474.

• Hi Guys I am getting this in my log on oscam....

2012/05/03 09:26:09 B6D1A958 c client(B6EC4B70) duplicate user 'Louis' from 89.240.41.29 (current 78.149.172.79) set to fake (uniq=1)
    2012/05/03 09:26:09 B6D1A958 c encrypted cccam-client 78.149.172.79 granted (Louis, au=off)
    2012/05/03 09:26:09 B6D1A958 c account 'Louis' duplicate login, disconnect!
    2012/05/03 09:26:09 B6D1A958 c Louis disconnected from 78.149.172.79
    2012/05/03 09:26:09 B6D1A958 c thread B6EC4B70 ended!

Does this mean that someone is trying to use my mates cline?

• Problem with Oscam is, if a client happens to be watching a ppv channel, then lets say for whatever reason, router reset, he disconnected and reconnected a few times (maybe problems with home network) then new ip is allocated, oscam then thinks that user is now connecting from elsewhere so auto disconnects the client.

Tested this a few times myself, with my own setup and a few clients getting them to switch off routers and back on till they got a new IP, and this error always happened, restarting oscam always solves it.

[edit] always worth checking the ip addy is coming from the same location, the 2 different IP's can be resolved to the same UBR, not same UBR then it's time to look more seriously at it.

• Problem with Oscam is, if a client happens to be watching a ppv channel, then lets say for whatever reason, router reset, he disconnected and reconnected a few times (maybe problems with home network) then new ip is allocated, oscam then thinks that user is now connecting from elsewhere so auto disconnects the client.

Tested this a few times myself, with my own setup and a few clients getting them to switch off routers and back on till they got a new IP, and this error always happened, restarting oscam always solves it.

[edit] always worth checking the ip addy is coming from the same location, the 2 different IP's can be resolved to the same UBR, not same UBR then it's time to look more seriously at it.

Cheers LFC funny you should mention that as when I set him up last week his internet was up and down like a hoares drawers. He has telephone extensions onto telephone extensions (cables I mean) so its not a great setup. I did give him a long ethernet cable and told him to put his router directly on a filter ino the master socket. we shall see how it goes.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!