Need to setup cam and cline query

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,083 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• I am new to this forum and I have a number of questions.
    Firstly having purchased a dreambox Dm800 hd I tried to install cool Cross EPG but when I got to set up I keep getting the green screen of death.
    No I can live without this for awhile so I want to ask about a cam and a cline.

Firstly my image is Dream Elite Black Hole V 1.0
    So where do I find the right Cam to set up and then what next.

I have been talking to glenviewjf who said that if I bother you with my questions that you would help me.
    I would really appreciate any help you can give me and if anyone here as I am a total noob when it comes to linux.

• avanti, Introductions is at the top of the page not in enigma support.
    Annie12 has pointed you in the right direction to start.
    Strange Glenview didn´t help you to simply just set it up¿¿??
    Also start reading the stickies HERE once you have installed an image.

• I had it set up but had a problem with the box and had to re flash image.
    Glenview is busy with work etc at present and said to ask here, thanks.

• get the image on then add this plug in, TS PANEL 4.9 in ADDONS you will see our "linuxsat-support" from there you will find all popular cams ,channel settings ,plugins ,etc... to download and install automatically.
    You shouldn´t have any probs with greenscreens after that :)

• Ya I set it up for him and had it ticking grand and something went a miss and he reflashed it..

I explained how to set it up again but he seems to be missing something, don't get too much of a chance to check out these parts lately unfortunately! ( Roll on september and i'm back! )...

Will sort it next weekend for you Avanti when i get home again if its not done by then!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!