Running Blackhole 1.71 Should I upgrade to 1.74?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 771 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i really think posts like this are of no practical use what so ever.

most images now have the ability to make a complete 1 to 1 backup of the existing image on the box, so that you can try other images and if its not to your liking you can go back in a few minutes.

no one can say if your going to like any image but you so just try it if thats what you want to do. otherwise you'll be sitting on the fence forever wondering what if ?.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• actually no i would not. i would still say the same.

make a backup of your existing image and try for your self. The fact that i'm affiliated with ViX make no difference to me which image you use.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• In answer to your original question... no ,, I haven´t seen any such upgrading online ,apart from certain pli based images,
    On a side note: every new image is usually a modified of the previous but more efficient,reliable,less bugs ,etc....

To make it even easier for the end user, we have made backups ready to be installed ,they come prepared with the basic necessities.
    You could try some ,see if you like it , try another then decide for yourself and then maybe even start from the basic image
    and add whichever are you´re fav plugins like TSpanel which has our fav ADDONS ;) for cams, channel settings ,etc,,
    I think that you are either into the hobby, as suggested previously, or just a tv viewer,,either ways the fun is in reading,learning, and eventually succeeding ...
    ¿remember the expression: "I did this" ???
    Ahh and last note ,,if you are into experimenting a little ,, read up about meoboot ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!