Need EPGImport or CrossEPG functioning for Vuzero Openpli 7-0 rc

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,967 times. The last Post () by ddinc.

• Hello,

Since 2018 (probably 2018) and those problems with EPGImport/Crossepg I don't have a functional EPG (before this sad day I had EPG on 3-7 days)...

Today I am desesperatly searging a way to retrieve an 3days/7days French channels EPG ...

Please may someone (more connected than me) help me to found a functional version of EPG or CrossEPG for my Vuzero + Openpli 7.0-rc (I can't change the image and there is very few things in plugin repository - No EPGImport and No CrossEPG in the Plugin repository)..

PS : I tried to instal enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_1.0+git206+20190616_all.ipk from LinuxSat Plugin/EPG Filebase and installed it with telnet (almost no errors except for a thing which was already installed) but EPG Import don't appear in Plugin list even after Enigma restart / Vuzero hard restart

Any help please ?

Thanks

• Official Post

In a official version of both regular and candidate PLI 7.0/7.1 both plugins are in the feed under Extension

Menu >> Plugins >> Green Button >> Extension

• You both are right, but tbh I didn't installed this image, and I could try to patch the needed files on a stable release but not sure with if the result will work like now (if I except the EPG)...

I will do a backup first and let you know...

Thanks

• Hello,

Today I decided to make a backup on my actual image, and I tried to install backup suite, no way, impossible to install one of them... I tried different version, from 8.0 to 20.0 and no one is working.

I installed automatic full backup 6.7.1 and installation completed successfully, but when I manually try to complete the save (yellow button), I get an error :

NO MKFS.UBIFS FOUND, ABORTiNG.

Any help please ?

• Download image, flash it by USB

Thank you for your answer, but this is not the problem, I don't help to install a new image, I need help to create an image backup from telnet (if it is possible), so if I install a new image and I get trouble with it, I still have my old image backup to reinstall.

• I finally with some help installed the components needed by Backupsuite (which created a strange backup - root and kernel file are too big) and automatic backup suite which created a proper backup (at least with correct size)...

I didn't tried to re-install the image backup yet, still searching for clues...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!