openpli 7.2 sim 2.01 ssl84d dm800 20200508

There are 62 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,502 times. The last Post () by XSA.

• Hi,

yes, it's the best Image for the dm800 (sim2.01) !!

Is it possible to make a newer version like "openpli 7.2-10.2 - sim2.1 - ssl84d - dm800se - 2021.02.10"

It's also the best Image for the dm800se (sim2.1), it runs verry verry good :thank_you2:

Thanks for the great work :thumbup:

• Why devalopers stop working on old boxes. specially Dm500S and DM800HD

The clone factories got shut down, they dont develop when they are not selling. Original boxes well times move on and Dream want to sell new model not waste time on old ones.

You can get Japher sims for these boxes and images are been developed for that sim.

• Why devalopers stop working on old boxes. specially Dm500S and DM800HD

Japhar Team still support all the HD boxes. You have the latest OpenPLi 7.3star for DM800HDpvr, and the 8.0star for DM800HDse V1-V2, DM500HD, DM8000HD, DM520HD/DM525HD, DM900UHD, DreamOne and DreamTwo, etc

Emo

I have two DM800HD PVR clone boxes with SIM 2.01, japher sim not available here. even no more market for Dreamboxes due to other extream feature boxes. only card server holder use DM. i use flash extender for it. and using openPli 7.3, but i wish any other image or OpenPli8 but not still available for my box.

• I encountered a problem trying initializing a usb stick with this image: openpli-enigma2-7.2-dm800-gstreamer

It says, see picture.

Could be the drive has a hidden partition it does not like.

Instead of Initialising format to fat32 on a PC and then just mount the drive on the 800.

Or better still use Minitool Partition Wizard on your PC delete all partitions format fat32 or extension 4 and then just mount it.

• Minitool Partition Wizard SUCKS! My whole pc is corrupted by this program.Formatting a USB to ext4. Now I can install my pc from scratch.

User error fella or you didnt use it correctly and formatted the wrong drive.

Have it on every PC at home and work no issues.

Edited once, last by Compo ().

• waht do you mean by 0penpli.nfi

• Openpli.nfi is image ;)

• Ich bin gerade dabei, das zu testen und kann positiv sterben Bild Antworten Nicht teilen. Deutsch ist in der Sprachauswahl nicht enthalten. Mir auch nicht verständlich, warum die Zeiteinstellung eingeben muss. Wenn man in der Einstellung ist, kann man diese mit EXIT nicht verlassen. Dann sind die ORF-HD Sender nicht enthalten, weil das KA-BAnd und nicht das KU-Band voreingestellt ist.. Tut mir leid ein schwaches Image.

Hier stand die Sprachauswahl: englisch, italienisch und russisch zur Verfügung.

Skin-Auswahl sollte PLi-HD eingestellt werden.

Sprachauswahl sollte man nachträglich noch ändern can

Edited 3 times, last by lindaleh: Da ich jetzt schon einige Images getestet habe, stelle ich immer wieder fest, daß diese nach dem flashen gut laufen. Startet man am nächsten Tag die Box, dann bootet die Box die ganze Zeit. Teilweise kann man sich die Dreambox als Standbild den ganzen Tag ansehen. ().

• hello I have to update my very old db800 clone sim 2.01 ssl84B with a stable image from what I understand this is the most stable version of Openpli among those available or am I wrong?

DB800 + 13°19° Est+ Tivusat 183D

• Yes, this one is stable and possible newest firmware.

But first you have to update SSL84B to SSL84D with file attached to pinned thread, than without reboot install this firmware and again without reboot install SSL84D bootloader from 1st step.

Edited once, last by XSA ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!