Flash on the Fly

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 747 times. The last Post () by tommy12.

• Hi everyone. I am trying to reinstall my modified Wooshbuild Infinity Image. The problem is that this image is 150mB in size, which is above the 120mB limit my Zgemma H2 box will allow when using the USB method. (i.e., insert USB, power up and flash).

There is an option to "Flash Online" a new image. I have tried tat but I can't get it to work.

I plugged in my USB containing my previously backed up image. Then pressed blue button, selected software manager, scrolled down to Flash Online and pressed enter. But nothing shows in the subsequent screen. When I press the yellow button (Devices), it shows the USB Storage Device as Device /dev/sda1.

Does anyone know if an image can be flashed using "Flash online", or is there some other way to do this? As mentioned, my image is over 120mB so I cannot flsh using the traditional USB method when booting up, Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!