Omnikey Pcsc Protocal

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,262 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi ive just bought an omnikey and im trying to set it up with oscam 6661 anyway under protocol there is no pcsc what else shall can i use and does anyone have an up to date sly uk setup config they can point me to thanks

• this is what i have::::

label = omnikey
    description = omnikey
    enable = 1
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    device_out_endpoint = 0x 0
    key =
    password =
    pincode = none
    readnano =
    services =
    resetcycle = 0
    smargopatch = 0
    sc8in1_dtrrts_patch = 0
    showcls = 10
    fallback = 0
    cacheex = 0
    logport = 0
    caid = 0963

hope it helps./

Although i run debian 6 and omnikey ... mine does have the option in the drop-down box to select PCSC ??

• Im going to reader protocol there is no PCSC in the drop down menu sadly is there a particular version of oscam card server that has this feature im running openpli on a dreambox 7020hd btw

• Im going to reader protocol there is no PCSC in the drop down menu sadly is there a particular version of oscam card server that has this feature im running openpli on a dreambox 7020hd btw

maybe there is a difrance between the Linux i386 file and the Mips files ??

• thanks pacman362 for the reply im looking into a ubuntu server setup as i right this but its a bit out of my comfort zone to be honest

• thanks mate i ve actually gone with debnian which ive installed but im damed if can install pcsc drivers lol

• thanks mate i ve actually gone with debnian which ive installed but im damed if can install pcsc drivers lol

Debian way: MAKE SURE YOU ARE ROOT USER (sudo -i)

Code:

apt-get install opensc pcscd libccid

Next command:

Code:

nano /etc/opensc/opensc.conf

And change thise lines by removing # from front and reader_drivers lines u delete one comand too:

reader_drivers = pcsc, ctapi;
    try_emulation_first = yes;
    lock_login = false;

If that is done hit from keyboard ctrl+o and enter, then ctrl+x to exit

• Thanks for the reply ive been using the above copmmand but all i get is unable to resolve ftp.debian.org unable to fetch some archives,If type in nthe second command all i get is GNU nano 2.2.4 file: /etc/opensc/opensc.conf. Iam starting to wish i could just find a version of oscam i can install directly onto openpli and run the omnikey straight off there thanks anyway

• Thanks for the reply ive been using the above copmmand but all i get is unable to resolve ftp.debian.org unable to fetch some archives,If type in nthe second command all i get is GNU nano 2.2.4 file: /etc/opensc/opensc.conf. Iam starting to wish i could just find a version of oscam i can install directly onto openpli and run the omnikey straight off there thanks anyway

sounds like you have no internet connection ??? type ifconfig and check you have a valid ip .

• iam using it via wmare as i dont have a old pc to use i should have a connection as it allowed me down from the linuxsat support install script

• Hi im trying to install the omnikey 3121, i have done the above code etc but i am totally puzzeld as to what to un hash and delete? anyone point me :) to exactly what i need to do

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!