vu or zgemma box , advice required please

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,561 times. The last Post () by ypeo.

• Hi , I used to have a vu sole se which was bought off a auction site, found out it was a clone but still worked pretty good for a year or so then lost channels etc so went back to satellite tv provider.

I have now been looking again at buying another box but am a little lost in advice.

I would like a box with good speed ( not sluggish when buttons pressed)

I would like to record a channel when watching another

I would like a good skin to look like SLY

I still have the satellite wires etc in place with a n Octo LNB

I don't know If I still need CAM lines ,I dont mind subscribing to an iptv but not sure if that works like the satellite channels?

I did try an android IPTV box which was ok but difficult to use controls to watch certain channels. My wife is used to the planner and tv guide .

any advice would be appreciated

I cant spend mega money but know that quality cost money.

Thank you

Mark

world-of-satellite.co.uk

• I'm in a similar boat, got an original Vu+ solo2 but think the tuner feed voltage is starting to go, so need to look at new box

need a twin satellite + IPTV box, liked the VU+ so was thinking about another one but which one ? or is the zgemma h9s a good box ?

• Official Post

I'm in a similar boat, got an original Vu+ solo2 but think the tuner feed voltage is starting to go, so need to look at new box

need a twin satellite + IPTV box, liked the VU+ so was thinking about another one but which one ? or is the zgemma h9s a good box ?

All depend of Image you are custome to use. If you are a Blackhole or OpenBlackhole user both thoose images are exclusive for Vu+

And then i would recommend to buy a Vu+ 4K any model fitting your budget.

You get a fully packed Vu+Uno4Kse for a low price working very well with both satellite+iptv

And over at https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/ the store is packed with good offers and good STBs of many brands

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Go for a Vu+ box... have see those boxes in Hotels so lifespan and the quality build is top.

Since the snow came, all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in...

1x VU+ Ultimo 4k

1 x VU+ Uno 4k SE

1 x VU+ Zero

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!