Diablo CAM with Underworld 2.30

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,682 times. The last Post () by tvsat92.

• I have a OSCAM server running on LInux and Diablo Wifi 2.6 cams in my TVs.

The Diablo Wifi cams are running Underworld 2.30, which is the newest version, as far as I can search the internet.

I will upload the "Underworld230.dup" file here, so other people searching for it, can find it.

In case you know of a newer version, then please upload it.

• Mine do not disconnect that frequently, and I think that it has improved even more after I upgraded the Oscam server a few weeks ago to r11539 - previously my largest issue was after I switched to a channel that I can not decode, the decoding would not start when switching back to a channel that I can decode. That has improved, I think.

In my experiense, NewCamd works better then CCCam on the device.

I also bought a Disblo Cam with LAN, but the rearly dropouts are basicly the same, as long as the WiFi is good.

One thing I do at home, is using 5 Ghz to as many devices as possiible, leaving 2,4 GHz for Diablo, Zigbee and Sonos, and I experiement with manually configuring the channels for the different 2,4 GHz use cases.

I am not sure, whether I use the NEWCAMD.BIN from Underworld, but mine is 15.400 bytes in size and at least 10 years old (I think).

NEWCAMD.CFG

#

# Configuration file for Diablo Wifi using NewCS.

# Please note that a binary file is included in the Underworld firmware.

#

N:MYDOMAIN 12345 USER SECRET 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

EMM: enabled

ECMCACHE: 20

EMMCACHE: 20

ECMDEBUG: OFF

EMMDEBUG: OFF

EMMBLOCKER: 0

• Hi rrppcc,

I just tried to use a DiabloCam LAN in a new LG smart TV (43UM7100)

My Diablo runs NewCamd and connects to my OsCam server.

The Oscam server shows that the NewCamd is connected and decoding well, but no decoded picture on TV.

It shows: scrambled.

In an old sat receiver the same setup works well.

Do you have any idea what can be wrong?

Maybe the tv is too fresh model and does not support Diablo?

Thanks,

Perez

• Hi Perez.

It sounds strange, I have newer seen something like that.

Have you tried running the card in the TV with a CAM ? (I don't think that the DiabloCam LAN has card slot)

You could try using CCAMD protocol, but logic dictates that the result will be the same.

You could try to go into the CAM menu on the TV, and change the options, like "Emulator Priority (1:Emu - 2:Cards), or perhaps "Delayer" or "Stream Speed" can make a difference. My values are "Delayer = 0" and "Stream Speed = MID).

The original CAM decrypting is a standard and the TV should support it, unlike the newer CAM+ which, as I understand it, can not be card-shared because the video stream is fed through the CAM+ module.

Hope you succeed, and please write back with your solution or additional questions.

• Hi,

Thanks for reply.

' Have you tried running the card in the TV with a CAM ? '

Yes, it's working.

' (I don't think that the DiabloCam LAN has card slot) '

It has, but it does not recognize the card: it shows unknown card (the card is Conax)

I did not found original (factory) firmware for the Diablo so I can't try the card with the factory firmware if it's working or not.

Currently the Diablo runs Underworld 2.30. Should it be worth to try older Underworld?

' You could try using CCAMD protocol '

CCCam does not connect at all while the Diablo is in the TV

It connects when it is in the mentioned old sat receiver but seems NewCamd more stable

' You could try to go into the CAM menu on the TV, and change the options '

I will try to play with these options.

As I have a lot of work to do I have little time to deal with it, so I'll feed back on weekend.

Perez

• Hi.

> Unknown Card

I know it is obvious, but be sure that the chip is turned the correct way.

And try both cards (Smartcard Info -> Embedded Slot 1) and (Smartcard Info -> Embedded Slot 2).

Try to set "Emulator Priority (1:Cards - 2:Emu)" when trying with the card in the DiabloCam. I have used the DiabloCam to update the card with new codes, after it has run out.

I do not think that an earlier Underworld version, would make any difference - but who knows, sometimes strange things happen.

> CCCAMD

Yes I know that CCCAMD protocol is unstable, and when switching from NewCamd to CCCAMD you probably has to reboot the DiabloCam (pull out and in again).

Here is my "CCCAMD.CFG" file (try with IP and not domain):

#

# Configuration file for Diablo Wifi using CCcam

# Please note that a binary file isn't necessary.

#

c:192.168.100.100 12345 USER SECRET yes { 0:0:2 }

Example from "oscam.conf":

[cccam]

port = 12345

nodeid = 514AF27A58FF1494

version = 2.3.0

reshare = 1

reshare_mode = 1

> I did not found original (factory) firmware for the Diablo

I looked, but I have deleted the copy I originally made, when I bought the DiabloCam.

• Hi,

> Unknown Card

I gave it another try.

Setting Emulator Priority (1:Cards - 2:Emu) solved. Now it's OK with the card inserted to Diablo.

> CCCAMD

Thanks for the config examples, I will play with these settings on the weekend.

Perez

• Hi,

Here are the results:

I succeeded with Newcamd only. CCCam can not even connected to my server.

SD channels are OK but HD channels are distorted or not even descrambled.

Best results on HD channels are when Delayer = 26 and Stream Speed = HI but even with these settings more or less distortions are occured.

I experienced that on almost all HD channels what I tested.

So it seems this Diablo is not fully compatible with my TV.

Thanks again for the help and the hints.

Perez

• A question: can Diablo cam wifi work as openvpn client ?

No.

It is old technology, unless there is something newer then hardware revision 2,6 which I have.

The latest firmware (software) I have found is "Underworld230.dup", which is 6+ years old.

I can not remember the details, but the OS and CPU is something strange, and there is not much space on the device.

When all that is said; I have been using mine for 10+ years I think. I use it for NEWCAMD or CCCAM client (one is unstable, the other works fine) in TV with DVB-S2 tuner.

• Muy buenas, alguien puede decirmo como descargar Underworld230.dup

hI MANOLOGALVEZ!

You need the CAS INTERFACE 2 OR 3 programmer!

ATT

Hoffmann

Hoffmann tengo ese programador. Gracias por contestar.

edit by mod

:Translate:

Very good, can someone tell me how to download Underworld230.dup

hI MANOLOGALVEZ!

You need the CAS INTERFACE 2 OR 3 programmer!

ATT

Hoffmann

Hoffmann I have that programmer. Thanks for answering.

• hi rrppcc,

what is the correct syntax in "CCCAMD.CFG" file to upload EMM with cline?

what does the last parameter mean? -> yes { 0:0:2 }

thanks

• hi rrppcc,

what is the correct syntax in "CCCAMD.CFG" file to upload EMM with cline?

what does the last parameter mean? -> yes { 0:0:2 }

thanks

Hi Mr. CCP Virus.

the CCCAMD:CFG just has a C-line like this:

c:192.168.12.12 userid password 0000 yes { 0:0:2 }

As I recall, the last number (2 in this case) is the number of reshare hops allowed. One equals no reshare, the user can only watch but not reshare using his own OsCamd server.

Edited once, last by rrppcc ().

• 1)

In Scandinavia, the HD channels have weak signal, even with my 110 cm dish I have occational signal problems in my TV.

The old IPBOX is better to get weak signals.

2)

I have not succeeded with EMM to OsCam from the same HW/SW as you.

I have an old IPBOX that I power up each month, to update the card through OsCam.

The other solution is to take out the card of the OsCam server, and update it in the TV.

I have not revisited this problem for years, and I fairly often update the OsCam server, so I think that there is a bug in the diablo software.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!