Diablo CAM with Underworld 2.30

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,680 times. The last Post () by tvsat92.

• Code
    Hello, I have two diablo, one lan, and one wifi, both with underworld 2.30, diablo lan, works well only on cccam, (one line) without flaws, and without the plastic cover, and with a cooling fan, the wifi cam, only connects the 5 newcamd lines, but the image makes some small shakes, maybe every 2 minutes, I have the same lines on both cams, only  with the difference, lan and wifi, a lan cam connects the cccam line , the other connects the newcamd lines, I can't distinguish because, all the settings in the cam menus are the same, the cam lan if I remove the fan, after about 2/3 minutes it stops, with fan, it works without a problem. I never realized why diablo lan never connects the newcamd lines, only the cccam line!
    my tv, samsung smartv, well in the 30w meo and zon, and in the 19, only Movistar +, in the 13th some Italian channels, srg and polish, 0.8w some channels.

hi, one question: does any friend know, what is the original advanced password when entering webinfo ip from the cam ... basic advanced wifi ... in advanced it asks for password, and to enter a new password and confirm, but ... here I don't know what to do, to be able to enter the cam menus via webinfo ... can any friend help? 
    thanks

Edited once, last by visaosat ().

• hi, me again, does any friend know, what is the original advanced password when entering webinfo ip from the cam ... basic advanced wifi ... in advanced it asks for password, and to enter a new password and confirm, but ... here I don't know what to do, to be able to enter the cam menus via webinfo ... can any friend help?

thanks

• Yes, I have a Diablo Cam 2 Lan, hardware revision 2.8.

But in general, I think that the client software inside the Underworld image need to be updated. But that requires a lot of know-how, first to handle the DUP image file, second to compile the software for the ARM7TDMI architecture. It is a shame that they stopped making the hardware and software.

• I am having a hard time to find the right app to open the .dup file of underworld 2.30. if anyone has any idea please let me know . thanks guys

• hello guys i have a question.

i have set up my diablo lan and it seems to work fine for my needs...........................

but i have a problem on rsi .........................la 1 hd and la 2 hd

they simply wont clear ....................its not a cccam problem since the cline clears it perfectly on my reciever and on pc ....................... all others channels r fine .....................i have put the caids in the caid files ( unless the ones i found on internet are wrong 0500 and 4AFC are wrong ) , but they seem to be correct so i cant figure out why ....................anyone has any idea why these 2 wont clear ?

thanks

• Hi all,

does anyone can try to open the Italian channels (tivusat bouquet)?

For HD channels I have glitch problems, SD channels work fine.

i think the problem is the dvb-s2 standard,

the only dvb-S HD channel works fine (La7 HD, Hot Bird 13C 11919.00 V), but many dvb-S2 channels have problems, es:

Rai: Hot Bird 13C 11766.00 V

Mediaset: Hot Bird 13E 11432.00 V

the problem also occurs with the card

Thanks

• Hello, I have been following your contributions to the Forum for many years. Thank you very much for them.

The Spanish provider to which I am subscribed (1810) has changed the encoding and my Diablo CAM wifi have stopped working –in HD channels– as clients of my server (Mvsion 700 Linux with OSCAM (oscam-1.20-unstable_svn-r9553).

Now, for them to work, customers have to have a drop CWs with wrong checksum dialling and also skip CWs checksum test.

This option is not available in the Underworld menu that I have installed on my Diablo CAM WiFi, which I only use in my home on TVs hanging on the wall.

The question is whether there is any way for him to fulfil that request on the checksum manually, in the NEWCAMD.cfg file or otherwise.

Or if it is necessary to develop a new version of Underworld. Although I find this very difficult because since 2014 there has not been any higher than 2.30.

Thank you for reading me and if it is possible for you to answer me I will be very grateful.

Sirdrake

Edited once, last by sirdrake ().

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!