Red lighting flash error dreamone

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,753 times. The last Post () by eshare.

• enter and run boot_from_flash

• I believe the qutemine guy is not just very rude but acts like a poldog to keep customers away from dream media, when they don't want to give service to a customer with severe error within warranty period.

He (qutemine guy) just attacked me when I asked for help, if I was in jermany I would sue the company. I have a new dreamboxbox two which for some reason wouldn't be flashed with software, and stopped booting and only gives the red flash, after a deep search I found that the partition table doesn't exist any more.

He just tried to make a joke of me and even considered that I did a criminal act because the partition table was lost!!

I have an ssd disk from Intel I bought about a year ago, and that disk keeps losing it's partition table every two or three boots of the windows system, I even had more than 10 usb cards from different brands that worked only once or twice after that they were corrupt, without even putting data on them.

• Dream One To Connect the putty with the service port. Turn off the device. When you turn it on, hold the C + ctrl to go to the bolt menu.

1- SD-Card "DREAMBOOT" ====> sd card down 4gig format only fat

2-onlin recovry

3- use these commands on telnet in img and bin form:

wget http://dreamboxupdate.com/open…dreamone-20190629.bootimg

flash-rescue dreambox-rescue-image-dreamone-20190629.bootimg

apt-get update && update-rescue -v

or

https://dreambox.de/board/wcf/index.php?attachment/21868-10-png/

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!