4k + oscam and key format

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,341 times. The last Post () by asep nuramdan.

• Well, I guess it's Xcas only. With that said anybody know how to get it running better? With no pixilation? E2 runs perfect w/ emu. But, it feels old and clunky. Compared to Android on the Mecool.

• Made some progress, Seems to want old key format without group id's in the SID. Thanks for your help everyone! :sadgun: Hopefully somebody else will find my post useful.

Now I just need to get this remote control programmed to switch sources on my TV. If you know. Feel free to answer before I figure it out myself. :wtf1:

• Not tried it myself but I found this guide to program the remote on FB (credit to Lucky).

DINOBOT Remote Tutorial is a TV Remote

Remote remote, with the learn feature can be made as a TV remote.

How (for example for the power button)

1. Press the 'learn' button on the remote to take about 8 seconds. Later the main power button will light up

2. With the remote's remote position and the TV's remote facing each other, press the 'power' button on the TV remote, the remote's main power light will blink

3. After flashing at least 2x, then press the power button on the weighed, release and wait until the main light on the power button is weighed off

4. Press the 'learn' button on the remote to save it

Other buttons are done in the same way, and the remote is ready to be used as a TV remote.

• Yes, the dinobot remote isn't very good as you can hear every button click with a press. It's feels cheap. On the other hand the Mecool K3 remote is excellent. Be nice to somehow get it working with the dinobot. But, right now im happy! The box is working great along with Neflix HD. Which is really the main reason I got the thing. Hopefully it stays that way!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!