Latest OpenATV 6.3 breaks blindscan

• As in the subject line. Have addressed this on the openatv forum.
    For some reason also e-channelizer does not like the newer version. My saved lamedb and bouquets written to the receiver return errors. Both lamedb4, 5 are not happy on this box.
    Blindscan: Step 1/2 takes a bit to complete, step 2/2 immediately completes with no channels/transponders found message.
    Looks like a new kernel may be the culprit. Periodic updates so far have not nuked my installation or settings.
    Also when updated online my external hdd was corrupted. Probably should have known better!
    Cleaned my pc of older downloaded versions, so they are gone. I did not dump my external hdd to my pc either. Everyone should do that.
    If anyone could upload and provide a link to a previous version that blindscan does work, many thanks!

Edision OS Mio 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Multi-Stream H.265 HEVC Receiver UHD 2160p

Download Edision OS Mio 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!