E-star sim v3.0

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,405 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • hi

you say : Can some one help me with a tutorial for flash a clone dreambox dm800 hd se with sim e-star v 3.0 ,:popcorn1:and new firmware voor Play my iptv m3u

my answer : estar is NOT a "clone" and there is no more new firmware !

a had the same "sim Estar" i did change with a sim 2.10 that will enable you to flash with ALL firmware for CLONE

u moet een andere sim aankopen de naam is sim 2.10 en dat kost +/- 35€

regards

• The Japhar Sim is at 30 Euro, and does all latest clone images (Ferrari and Japhar like the OpenPLi 7.2)... and you can also reuse it for example if you change later on to a newer box such as the DM900UHD (reflashing the sim with DM900UHD Japhar OS).

For the DM800HDpvr, the Japhar Sim does all the Sim 1.0 images, Sim2 2.01, Sim2 2.10, Sim Ferrari and Sim Japhar.

Other Teams (estar, ferrari, sim2, etc) died now 3-4 years ago, and as disappeared, and since doesn't do naturally any support. The only Team left that does support is Japhar.

Emo

• ok thank s can you how iptv work can i get it in with usb with the m3u

hi,dag,bonjour

you say :

even een vraag op die estar staat openpli 3 kan ik daar mee mijn iptv mee afspelen via url of m3u

thanks voor je reactie

translation:

just a question : on this estar i have openpli3 , can i with this one , use my iptv with "url" or "m3u"

answer: please see there upon "EMOSIM" because they use a kind of sim that enable you to do more….

antwoord : aub kijk hier derop voor "EMOSIM" omdat ze gebruyken een model van sim die nog meer zal doen

regards,groeten,salut

• The latest images support very well the various protocols/technologies, Sat, Terrestrial, Cable and internet TV (IPTV).

You have now OpenPli 7.2 (star = Japhar version), and the url can be added directly to the Channel List, and you can watch sat, ter, cab and IP TV directly from the normal Channel List, that gets things very easy. There you will need to convert the m3u file to the .tv file for Enigma2. Enigma2 TV IPTV Generator is a good PC Software that loads the m3u and directly generates the .tv for enigma2 and upload it into the box... so easy and simple. But all this is available for latest images, so you need to use software that is supported today and not very old software from Teams that disappeared.

Have a nice day !

Emo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!