OpenATV 6.4 Enigma2 Images

There are 119 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 77,418 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• There are some Receiver who ATV 6.4 don´t works,this Receivers have not enough Power(Flash),but the ATV Image Devs are working to fix this problem and don´t forget,ATV 6.4 is only Beta

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Sorry,but why TSpanel to Change a password,when this is via ATV Image possible?For me it´s not the best,to install Panels as TSpanel or Satvenuspanels on ATV Images.

Code
    exactly I think the same, and it is not logical to install a tspanel application that takes up space while the openatv image allows it easily, there are other plugins that can manage the password less heavy
  • Because VU+ must change the Driver for the new ATV 6.4 Image,but they don´t do that.VU+ are Closed Source and don´t support ATV Images.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Yes,serviceapp are for some older receiver a good solution,but it make problems too with some streams,that they don't works with serviceapp,for me is this plugin a no go with my receiver.

• Sorry,but gstplayer(GStreamer) on ATV Images is on Image,you don´t must install it.

• Sorry if I don´t have understand what do you means,but IPTV Streams I can record it without problems on my hard drive(NAS) with ATV 6.4

• Pure2 : is on a different level this is why

Pure2--------------------------------------------empty space---------------------------------------------------then more space

and then ATV and the openpli based copies :

same old more of the same ,,,wait for dreamos to make the mediaportal work then copy it on the feed or wait for e2istrem nothig on their own nichts nada

make some ugly skins ..nothig new no cam feed or image support the forum on atv or the help here from atv is a joke compared to Pure2

come on and 6.4 is beta and ATV after using it for 8 years no new plugin worth anything:clap:

• I switched on my box after good few months. I updated its image and now I lost all its settings, IPTV channel list and all the plugins. I will appreciate if someone with a kind heart is willing to set my box please.

upload_2020-3-14_20-57-25.png

• I switched on my box after good few months. I updated its image and now I lost all its settings, IPTV channel list and all the plugins. I will appreciate if someone with a kind heart is willing to set my box please.

You may have to redo everything afresh

It was formatted and that is it

sorry

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!