How to make a favorite channel list?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,113 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• I like E-Channelizer. Used others, works like a peach for me.
    Download and setup, put in your box I.P.
    You've scanned your channels. I have a motorized system with ~20 sats.
    Basically I scan a sat.
    Read the box in E-C.
    Create a new bouquet (rt click in the Bouquets list and then the + sign). Mine are named per sat. ex: 55.5W Intelsat 34.
    Then after creating the new bouquet, click on Last Scanned. Your last scanned sat will populate with the results.
    I click on the first channel at the top. Then ctrl-a to select all. Then rt click and sort A-Z.
    Trim out (delete) channels you'll never receive. Unwanted ones. Drag them around.
    It follows Windows rules for the most part....a little learning curve involved.
    When you get your Last Scanned list arranged, once again click on the first channel at the top. The ctrl-a to select all.
    Drag the list to then new bouquet you created. You can drag bouquets after clicking once on them to arrange them around.
    Looks good? Write to your box.
    *Make sure you're not still in the scan screen or it will start scanning all over again....click exit at least once.*
    Then in your favorites (EPG) you'll see your new bouquet....in my case sats with channels in them.
    That's the watered down basics.

I just started using picons. You'll quickly learn to copy, paste, and rename the pasted copy-of picon the actual channel name.

• Hello

Thanks for your help and detailed explanation, unfortunately I'm on Linux (Ubuntu).

Do you know any Linux base alternatives to E-Channelizer? I haven't found anything yet....

I'll appreciate if you can point me in the right direction.

• Official Post

You can also do it the hard way ;)

Open channel list and for every channel you want just mark, press menu button

choose add to Bouquet and choose bouquet Favorites.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Unfortunately, E-Channelizer is a commercial product based on the GUI of the well-known DreamboxEdit. E-Channelizer in trial version has very poor functionality. So you can also use DreamboxEdit, which is free for everyone. DreamboxEdit should also be able to run on Linux - via the WINE emulator.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!