Dead dm800 hd

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,386 times. The last Post () by Benkurd.

• Hi guys ,can anyone help, my DM800HD wont switch on. I have tried all the different ways of powering on (re-inserting power lead in less than 1 sec etc) but no joy. I also tried re-flashing with DREAM UP and ENFORCER, but keep getting error message FILE TOO BIG.
    Not sure what to do next. Any help gratefully accepted

• Confusing, box won't power up but yet you tried re-flash with dreamup and got file to big error?

If the box is powering on and you can use dreamup, then use the no ca fix tool on here, if the box will not power on, it maybe the psu that is done so try another one mate, or worse case scenario, the board is fecked.

• Hi lfc4ever, thanks for replying. Sorry i was unclear, the box will not boot at all, so i used a null modem cable to connect the box to my pc, then used DreamUp and enforcer to try to flash. It was at this point that i got the FILE TOO BIG error
    In your reply you mentioned psu- not sure what this is as i'm quite new to this
    many thanks

• psu is the power supply unit. If you switch box off then switch it back on whilst holding in the on/off button on front of box does it show ip address? also try different versions of dream up

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!