VU+ ZERO 4K OpenATV 6.4 full backup ciefp

There are 59 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,259 times. The last Post () by ciefp.

• ciefp added a new version:

• Hello,

I try to make last image of 02.10.2022 of ciefp, i follow the instructions put in previous page(RE: VU+ ZERO 4K OpenATV 6.4 full backup ciefp) , copy the vuplus folder to usb, I turn off the receiver, insert the usb and turn on the receiver on the back button. After that i wait 15-20 minutes, nothing happe it just flashes on the front of the receiver ???

P.S. Just turn off the receiver on the back button, then turn on the receiver on the back button and it show OpenATv

Edited once, last by _pinky_ ().

• Official Post

After that i wait 15-20 minutes, nothing happe it just flashes on the front of the receiver ???

Certain makes of USB sticks don`t work that well with vuplus receivers. Try with a different stick or use a formatting tool.

• Thank you master G for your quick answer, i read it and then it is much easier. Thank you once again.

Now i like to ask something about this image,

i use this softcam Oscamicam - OSCam r11714-798 ( oscam.server /etc/tuxbox/config/oscamicam ) - SKY DE

but when i try to open whatever channel from these bucket

SKY - DE(• 19,2 E - Sky DE • icam :: streamrelay ::) or SKY - IT(• 13,0 E - Sky IT • icam :: streamrelay ::)

i get only black screen.

Additional when i see -DreamSatPanel_Oscam-icam_ r11714-798 in web page

in section clients (2\2)

anonymous dvbapi get from some reader ok

but another client i get not found (0 ms) probably here is not ok and therefore i can't get the picture ????

or something else i need to configure ???

• Official Post

or something else i need to configure ???

• buonasera

Chiedevo gentilmente un backup aggiornato anche per lo zero e il solo2 se possibile cosi da non dimenticarli sempre se non crea problemi

:Translate:

Good evening

I was kindly asking for an updated backup also for the zero and solo2 if possible so as not to always forget them if it doesn't create problems

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

VU+ Zero 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!