installer advice please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 487 times. The last Post () by romman.

• hi guys was thinking of getting the *** sports package for to share round the house on my dreamboxs as the line i have is only for one box was wanting some advice i have a motor sat setup with mutli lnb and 3 dreamboxs but only sports downstairs if the *** installer came out would i have to let install a mini dish or could i ask him just to use the sat dish i have i also have no phone line but *** that would not stop me from getting a *** box but would have to pay 25 quid for them to activate the card

• you don't need a phone line to get a sly subscription, you only need it if you want multiroom (2 or more *** boxes)
    also you can activate any card on any phone line using a legit sly box,
    if you had a box lying around you could phone them and ask them to just send out the card as you have your own equipment, and you would have the card in about 3 days
    bring box and card to a friends house and activate it in about 2 minutes

• hi guys was thinking of getting the *** sports package for to share round the house on my dreamboxs as the line i have is only for one box was wanting some advice i have a motor sat setup with mutli lnb and 3 dreamboxs but only sports downstairs if the *** installer came out would i have to let install a mini dish or could i ask him just to use the sat dish i have i also have no phone line but *** that would not stop me from getting a *** box but would have to pay 25 quid for them to activate the card

Yes the installer will usually be more than happy to install the box if you have a good signal for him to work with as time is money more than ever these days.

Not entirely clear on your setup mind you..is it a quad lnb on a motorised dish you have..either way as long as he beleives the signal is fine and your happy with the installation it should be fine mate.

Ask him to leave the minidish and quad lnb in your posession tho!! as it yours.

£25 to activate the card? thats a new one. i have activated cards from here in spain with a telefone call and l and never had to pay anything to activate the card

The £25.00 charge is because sly supply the equipment and you are wanting an installation with no phone line.

In Spain kemestri you will obviously be using your own equipment so there is no activation charges.

Worthwhile paying the £25.00 charge for the brand new hd box with hdd they will supply anyway tbh.

romman

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!