Zgemma H9 Twin

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,964 times. The last Post () by frankviana.

• Code
    Hi, how to put the hdd to sleep in settings I have 2 minutes but the disk is still working, the same 5 minutes, is there any way to put it to sleep?
  • Post no. 15...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hi, i have just recieved my h9twin but when i have it connected up to my LG OLED TV and power on the box powers up but i get no output on tv , all other zgemma boxes i have work fine but no output from the h9twin, helpppp

I would appreciate any help

• Try it on another TV, check the cables, change the HDMI cable, try at your friend's place, perhaps...

Does it have electricity, does it power up?

Every such product occasionally arrives dead or faulty. Rare, very rare but it happens... So, check and double check and if nothing is happening - it will be replaced...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• HDMI CEC is ON (I hate it but if it helps...)?

• Changed the cable?

Try settings other than HDMI in Video (Wizard), just in case...

Settings in TV?

• Hi guys

Which tuner is A (1) and which is B (2)?

In what file are the saved satellites available for selection when positioning and turntable?

I can't set the positioner.

Does this tuner work with the positioner?

What image?

regards

"Bad Woman Do What Good Woman Only Dream"

• For me, menu/zapping very very slowly. I don't know why, because OpenPli 8.0, OpenATV 5.0 very fast. Only Pure2 delay/slowly menus.

To try to solve, after delete settings from /etc/enigma2 and start configuration again, slowly too. Tried a lot of skins, but no solve.

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!