Oscam server with CCCcam client not working

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,440 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Hi,

I have an oscam server acting as CCCcam server. The clients cannot connect. The server says account not found.

Here's my config:

==oscam.conf==

[global]

logfile = /var/log/oscam/oscam.log

nice = -1

preferlocalcards = 1

[cccam]

port = 12100

version = 2.3.2

reshare = 3

reshare_mode = 1

updateinterval = 200

keepconnected = 0

[dvbapi]

enabled = 1

au = 1

pmt_mode = 0

delayer = 60

user = dvbapiau

boxtype = dreambox

[monitor]

port = 988

nocrypt = 127.0.0.1

monlevel = 4

[webif]

httpport = 8736

httpuser = root

httppwd = WEBPASS

httphideidleclients = 0

httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

==oscam.server==

[reader]

label=cccam_server

enable=1

protocol=cccam

device=XXXXX,26681

user=userCCCAM

password=488115

cccversion=2.3.2

group=1

inactivitytimeout=1

reconnecttimeout=30

lb_weight=100

cccmaxhops=10

ccckeepalive=1

cccwantemu=0

[reader]

label=cccam_server

enable=1

protocol=cccam

device=XXXXX,26581

user=userCCCAM

password=488115

cccversion=2.3.2

group=2

inactivitytimeout=1

reconnecttimeout=30

lb_weight=100

cccmaxhops=10

ccckeepalive=1

cccwantemu=0

==oscam.user==

[account]

user = 91816554 #username from fline

pwd = 488115 #password from fline

monlevel = 4

group = 1,2

allowedprotocols = cccam

cccmaxhops = 4

keepalive = 1

[account]

user = dvbapiau

keepalive = 1

monlevel = 4

au = 1

group = 1,2

on my clients the CCCam is :

C: XXXXXX 12100 91816554 488115

On my server logs I get:

• 2019/10/23 09:54:51 7CB04AB2 c (client) encrypted cccam-client XXX.24.245.49 rejected (invalid access)
    • 2019/10/23 09:54:51 7CB04AB2 c (cccam) account '91816554' not found!
    • 2019/10/23 09:54:51 7CB04AB2 c (client) anonymous disconnected from XXX.24.245.49

Any idea?

Thanks

• Leave only the account where it is oscam.user dvbapiau ( delete user where is account 9181...). Delete one account in oscam.reader,

you have two identical ones, and did you have CCCam.cfg in /etc folder. I have also one test cline and all works.If you have also

test cline maybe is your account expired.Did you properly convert your cline with CCCam to Oscam converter tool and put in oscam.sever.

• Yes, as Panda555 writes.

The "oscam.user" file is used to identify users who connect to your Oscam. Conversely, the "oscam.server" file when specifying a remote card reader specifies the name and password to connect to the remote server (card reader).

If you are not using any internal reader in your receiver, I recommend disabling the dvbapi user function ("oscam.conf" file, "dvbapi" section, enabled = 0).

• Yes, as Panda555 writes.

The "oscam.user" file is used to identify users who connect to your Oscam. Conversely, the "oscam.server" file when specifying a remote card reader specifies the name and password to connect to the remote server (card reader).

If you are not using any internal reader in your receiver, I recommend disabling the dvbapi user function ("oscam.conf" file, "dvbapi" section, enabled = 0).

hi

what should be davice for redear and server?

device=XXXXX,26681... how to find it

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• The "device=" configuration item in the "oscam.server" file means the IP address (or HOST name), followed by a comma followed by the PORT number. It is the address and port of the CCCAM server.

And that's why there are "X" characters, because the user is not allowed to share his private data in the discussion.

how to find my IP adress ? for external client ?

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• I don't understand the question.

You are probably asking about a public or private IP address ? And you also need to know whether the IP address from your Internet provider is assigned as dynamic or static.

Then according to these findings, you can use the DynDNS paid service for your WiFi router - but a public + dynamic IP address is required there.

Or then, if you have a fixed IP address from the provider - that means static and at the same time public (which can be seen from anywhere on the Internet), then you only set the redirection on the WiFi-router to your machine on which Oscam is running.

The third option is to pay for a VPN server service somewhere on the Internet. Through an online server, a virtual (like a local) network is then created between computers - which can be anywhere on the Internet.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!