which oscam black hole 3.0.9

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,658 times. The last Post () by hacked.

• Got it working but now is the issue that the box makes the internet in the house very slow unstable and it is using more than 50% of the capasity

Try another Oscam binary. I've heard that there are also binaries from unknown sources that share your decode card to all people in the world and you don't even know about it (and you don't see it in oscam-LOG).

If it is not a piracy, the communication softcam protocol (cccam / newcamd) or its configuration may be a problem. You can also try to set or limit other versions of the protocol (cccam / newcamd).

the oscam i got is from icecool_denmark he also think this is strange... i am totally newbie to oscam more used to cccam

• icecool_denmark :

Yes, but you can have different network hardware in set-top box (NIC), different speed from internet provider, different firmware in set-top box (Enigma), otherwise configured router, maybe you use different protocol in softcam ... all this can to make the difference that in your case it doesn't overwhelm the Internet.

It is possible to diagnose a network congestion problem by X - ways. In the case of a high-quality router, or at least using the appropriate firmware (such as "dd-wrt" firmware - if the router's hardware allows it), you can even view real-time data flow on each network interface of the "gateway" (router). There it is possible to monitor in real time the actual data flow to / from WAN or within LAN, or even between individual machines in the LAN network. It is also possible to diagnose on the operating system in the PC, depending on the installed version of Windows or add-ons (application firewall, antivirus system, etc.). For Linux PCs, it is also easy - just search Google for how to do it, according to your Linux distribution, or find which network monitoring tool to use in Linux.

///////// EDIT :

larsmads1 :

Where exactly are you newbie ? You mean setting up Oscam or installing it ?

Changing the binary is very very very simple:

1. Find which binary file is in the set top box, ideally via the Shell: find /usr/bin -name "*cam*"
    2. Download the Oscam binary file for your chipset architecture (arm7, mipsel, sh4, aarch64 / arm8) - i.e. designed for your set-top box
    3. Stop the Oscam: killall -9 <oscam_service_name> (usually the service name is the same as the binary filename from the "/usr/bin" folder)
    4. Upload and rewrite the new binary file instead of the original one
    5. Set the file attributes to 755 - via total commander in FTP or Shell, for example: chmod 755 /usr/bin/oscam
    6. Reboot - for example, using the Shell: reboot

I recommend everyone a manual way to install Oscam: Tutorial : How to install softcam (OSCam/CCCam) manually, if you hate ipk packages

However, you may lose some graphical interface features (if Enigma supports Softcams in the GUI - such as the SoftcamPanel plugin).

• its a bit Stranges cos i use the same Oscam binary and i have no problems whit that i use a Huawei B525S router and my internet working whit problems

i first noticed it when i thought the net was down in the house and i used my mobile broadband router from telia (Huawei E5186S) after about 24 hours it had used all my data which was about 30gb

• its a bit Stranges cos i use the same Oscam binary and i have no problems whit that i use a Huawei B525S router and my internet working whit problems

i first noticed it when i thought the net was down in the house and i used my mobile broadband router from telia (Huawei E5186S) after about 24 hours it had used all my data which was about 30gb

If you turn off the set-top box or pull out the LAN cable, overloading your LAN will be resolved ?

Are you sure this network overload is causing Oscam ? Try stopping Oscam and see if the LAN overloading has really been resolved.

• ipk packages are i used with also editing some with ultraedit

some telnet i know ftp are i used with

what is the shell?

If you turn off the set-top box or pull out the LAN cable, overloading your LAN will be resolved ?

Are you sure this network overload is causing Oscam ? Try stopping Oscam and see if the LAN overloading has really been resolved.

i did check with speedtest.net with and without the box connected to the lan and the difference is huge

• what is the shell?

In means a command-line (Shell) in Linux. It can also be understood as a terminal connection to linux - for example via Putty. For example, you can connect via Telnet protocol or SSH protocol, or even through a serial port.

Everyone explains this in their own way, so it is probably unnecessary to explain all the details. You can find more information about "Linux Shell" on the Internet.

• But how is Cccam written?

Remember when to edit something then notepad ++ should be used.

Steer clear of regular notepad, then there will be problems.

You can also edit directly in ftp but just as well to do it in webif.

Does he really need Cccam protocol?

He will update a CD card and insert a c-line!

(If he has a box in another room, he needs Cccam protocol)

• I do not recommend using the "nodeid = " configuration parameter. Many users from the discussion forum copy and use it everywhere in all their configs. Then collision situations arise (users copy it everywhere). Use a nodeid only if instructed by the administrator of the softcam server (who will give you this node).

• I do not recommend using the "nodeid = " configuration parameter. Many users from the discussion forum copy and use it everywhere in all their configs. Then collision situations arise (users copy it everywhere). Use a nodeid only if instructed by the administrator of the softcam server (who will give you this node).

Agree with what you write.

instead of copying config files, one should learn how to use webif.

see attachment: (Cccam) only port and Cccam version are selected + save.

Thats it, nodeid then gets right.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!