[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 542 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 164,619 times. The last Post () by 68ciccio68.

• Does it also happen to you that every time you restart the decoder the "openvpn" directory with the upd files inside disappears? How can it be solved? I created the "openvpn" folder on media/hdd.

Are you certain folder has disappeared, I do not use vpnmanager now but I still have various different vpn suppliers folders still on my hard drive

but have them named as supplier example SurfSharkVPN, FastestVPN, NordVPN , IvacyVPN and some I do put UDP and TCp into different subfolders check you paths in vpnmanager make sure you have it set to just folder with UDP files and not all files in one folder.

• I, however, have this problem with Open ATV 7.3 and VPN Manager, everything works normally, it connects to the NordVPN server and changes the IP.

While with openpli 9.0 and the same configurations it connects to the server because I see it green but after a few seconds the decoder's internet connection drops.

I don't have any errors in the openvpn log file because it connects while where should I see why it loses the internet connection on the decoder?

Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!